What's new
From what I can tell it's using the custom sh code. As for version I would just burn an iso and see if it boot.

Never heard anyone call it that before. I would take the label off and burn it because I'm sure Darksoft doesn't want to be associated with the word "phoenix" ;)

Never heard anyone call it that before. I would take the label off and burn it because I'm sure Darksoft doesn't want to be associated with the word "phoenix"
Is there anywhere that I can purchase a new Darksoft CPS3 Multi sticker? This Phoenix sticker looks like bootleg shit though

I'm all out. Maybe someone here can help you.

Never heard anyone call it that before. I would take the label off and burn it because I'm sure Darksoft doesn't want to be associated with the word "phoenix"
Is there anywhere that I can purchase a new Darksoft CPS3 Multi sticker? This Phoenix sticker looks like bootleg shit though
Hi Guys !

PM sent.
Modology, i have some premium high grade labels to sell, printed by a contact on professional quality vinyl with solvent ink and contour cut. A pro print them for me. The labels are real self-adhesive stickers ready to be used !

Best regards,
Nicolas

Hi Guys !
PM sent.
Modology, i have some premium high grade labels to sell, printed by a contact on professional quality vinyl with solvent ink and contour cut. A pro print them for me. The labels are real self-adhesive stickers ready to be used !

Best regards,
Nicolas
Wow, looks like me design already ended up on ebay for triple price :P
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/323414933883?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

[FS] Taito F3 + CPS2 multicart labels

Yeah :)

Hi Guys !PM sent.

Best regards,
Nicolas
Wow, looks like me design already ended up on ebay for triple price :P https://www.ebay.fr/itm/323414933883?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

[FS] Taito F3 + CPS2 multicart labels
Yeah PascalP :P :)
(c) for pics belongs to the original designer for sure !

Quality Stuff and great design need to be respected and posted at good price ! :P :) A bit expensive for sure but anyhow, printing materials imported from Noodleshirt.com is very great and high grate ^^ :p) To be honest, i've printed some for me and i've some spare to sell (it's not a "business"). It's really difficult to find some very high grade quality products related to custom cart on internet (even on famous arcade boards) and searching take a lot of time.. I recommend them from any printing request if you need (located in Australia) !

I'm looking for CPS3 Darksoft cart « bumped like » adhesive labels like "CPS2 Darksoft Multi original labels" provided in Darksoft kits. The one have requested to Noodleshirt are "flat" print and i'm not sure they can perform this (i don't ask it to be honest).

Can you perform these with your original design ? if so i'm interested.

Next time for sure, i will ask to you for printing stuff for cheaper price ! :)

Thanks

Best regards
  1. Nicolas

Last edited:
Back