What's new
Ha, found the thread I was thinking of, it's in the 3D printing section funnily enough.

He's released the files too so I can print locally, what an awesome fellow.

Thank you @twistedsymphony, greatly appreciate your talent and generosity.

Thank you @MoppelTheWhale

That is exactly what I was looking for.

No holsters in stock but am thinking it may not be suitable as it looks like it will obstruct a supergun.

How else are people mounting their LCDs?
I didn't mount my LCD, I just ran the extended cable through one of the plastic holes in the front.

I was thinking of using some double sided velcro to hold it in the place though?

Thank you.

Found everything I need now for the LCD case and housing.

Am blown away by the various contributions of people here, from 3D files to rom packs to labels.

Can't wait to get my hands on the kit. Generally not a multi guy however pricing of original boards has reached and surpassed what I'm willing to spend.

I do wish it had an onscreen menu to scroll and select games though as using the LCD is cumbersome and awkward. In physical terms and in terms of usability. Much easier to navigate a printed games list onscreen than pressing a button 50 times to scroll to a game. Let alone having to physically reach and access the LCD as opposed to just using your joystick and buttons to trigger and navigate a menu. Would also reduce costs by eliminating the need for the LCD screen.

I'll get over it though, just a minor gripe in an otherwise wonderful and perfect product.

Don't expect many more onscreen menus from us after the Neo multi. Menus are a huge pain in the ass to include. I'm not saying they won't happen but we have zero motivation to do it.

That's a shame but if it's a pain in the arse I can understand why.

for the LCD, I have a long cable, feeds out one of the round holes already in the case, behind the HS5 shelf, and sits on top of the coin box behind the coin door. So I just open the top door and pick a game, coin up after it loads and close the door.

the cable is long enough that I can pull out the drawer in the dynamo cab and not worry about the LCD falling.

Wow, started this thread 6 weeks ago. Been keeping busy working on my recent MKII project. That's going a bit slow as I came upon an empty shell, so it's a lot of parts to source. I have some time off in a couple weeks, i'm hoping i'll spend it playing with my multi!

Wow, started this thread 6 weeks ago. Been keeping busy working on my recent MKII project. That's going a bit slow as I came upon an empty shell, so it's a lot of parts to source. I have some time off in a couple weeks, i'm hoping i'll spend it playing with my multi!
Nice, r u doing a full cabinet restore.
I am hoping they start shipping the cps2 kits next week.

Nice, r u doing a full cabinet restore.I am hoping they start shipping the cps2 kits next week.
I'm on the fence. The art is in decent shape, definitely had some damage, but i've seen worse. I'm still trying to source some main parts like PCB, transformer/fuseblock, harness, etc.

9 weeks, therapy OVER!

Attachments

• D63BC2AE-4D76-4CCD-ADAD-5F36FA69894C.jpeg
    D63BC2AE-4D76-4CCD-ADAD-5F36FA69894C.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 174
  • B006FBC1-35CC-44F6-B3FC-EA38C1C671AC.jpeg
    B006FBC1-35CC-44F6-B3FC-EA38C1C671AC.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 166
Hi there! I'm waiting my CPS2 kit to arrive to Argentina :) In the meantime I was wondering if it possible make a board conversion. If I user a revision 7 Board, with Multikit jumper configuration and G PAL, can I use the roms for the kit before key writting and burn them into EEPROMS to make any conversion? I'm interesting in convert a MVC board into an Alien vs Predator or D&D SOM. Thanks you guys :)

Back