What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
For people who have multiple jamma boards hooking up to JAMMA SWITCH BOARD that allow them to switch to different gameboard in the same cabinet, they would normally have to manually adjust the pots on daughter board to make sure that the crt screen looks optimised for each gameboard accordingly. Although it's not really a painful process and relatively easy to do however when you have like 6 jamma boards hook up into one cabinet via Jamma Switch Boad, this process can be quite slow and boring.

My idea is: why can't we have a chassis daughter board that allow you to save the presets (maybe around 6), you can adjust values on each pots and then save it as presets. The daughter board will have a button that will allow you to switch to different presets. Or would be better if there is a way to sync this daughter board with the Jamma Switch Board, so that when we switch to new board, the daughter board will also switch to the according preset automatically.

Hmmmm......I just dont see this being doable, and if it is, not feasible or economical.
And lets face, it's probably just easier to have multiple cabs :D

But lets see if some of our tech experts here chime in.

I have a 6-1 switcher in one of my cabs. To make process of changing games less painful I moved my remote board so it’s easily accessible through coin door. This way I don’t have to unlatch control panel to adjust. I find it much easier and quicker this way.

I have a 6-1 switcher in one of my cabs. To make process of changing games less painful I moved my remote board so it’s easily accessible through coin door. This way I don’t have to unlatch control panel to adjust. I find it much easier and quicker this way.
Did you know that you can buy a NoMotes Board that can be soldered into the 6-1 switcher. This board will allow you to map combination of buttons to allow you to switch games. Very convenient and require no modification.

Did you know that you can buy a NoMotes Board that can be soldered into the 6-1 switcher. This board will allow you to map combination of buttons to allow you to switch games. Very convenient and require no modification.
yes I got a nomote board for my second 6-1 switcher. I have not used it yet thought. I don’t really like having to use the remote
BTW I don’t have a nanao chassis in this cab. I have my 6-1 in a dynamo

Last edited:
Back