What's new

lukemorse1

Professional
Reaction score
I was going over a couple of games I had for the old Naomi and remembered that one of the games, the unreleased Sushi Bar game (although originally atomiswave), and my original Sega Strike Fighter were without labels.

I was thinking about scanning and printing off a couple but Im pretty sure that the labels wouldnt come out looking right so I thought I would check if there were any places/or people out there who did reprints for Sega Strike Fighter or custom labels (in case of the sushi bar game). If so, It would be nice to get these bare carts done up if possible or even a data base of scans like the neo geo mvs ones .

We really should make an effort to get these collected. I have about 30 or so Carts myself, some with crappy labels, and some with Japanese labels that I'd prefer in English. Would be nice to get some reproductions.

We really should make an effort to get these collected. I have about 30 or so Carts myself, some with crappy labels, and some with Japanese labels that I'd prefer in English. Would be nice to get some reproductions.
Totally agreed.
Just need to scout out some of the talented people in this group (there must be at least a couple), to make this happen :D

I think anyone who is able to turn out replacement labels for the PGM or MVS could help out quite a lot.

there are multiple Naomi label layouts, different logo's in different position depending on game and developer.
I think this is the 'cleanest' for all;

Shouldn't be too hard to replicate...

20140801-cosmic-smash-cartridge.jpg

Yeah, there are different styles for each game for sure. The one for cosmic smash is a good general one for sure.
Im looking for one that can be made like this one here for my strike fighter myself but the cosmic smash one would work great for the sushi bar one no doubt

Attachments

• 2018-07-23 21.57.57.png
    2018-07-23 21.57.57.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 74
Necrobumping this as I’m looking for any available templates to use. Currently have a few blank Naomi carts that need labels.

Back