What's new

truevidiot

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a pair of Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 with Namco N2 Hardware and both boards are un-repairable. I have the cage, Cards, Etc.

I been reading on other sites that the game has been hacked to run on windows with keyboard controls.

My thought is buy two computer boards, video cards, etc. and find some how the software.

I'm in on the right track with this? or is there any other ideas?

thanks,

T

I'm interested on seeing how this ends. Remember that you can't post information or links about how to hack the game. Thanks.

TeknoParrot is a pretty awesome little emulator.
I'm positive it has hooks for breaking out controls as I've emulated Mario Kart GP DX and played it with a Xbox One controller before.
Also I know there's a Daytona USA 2017 leak that is out there as well.

I have a pair of Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 with Namco N2 Hardware and both boards are un-repairable. I have the cage, Cards, Etc.
What exactly makes your unit unrepairable? I was able to resurrect my N2 board from the dead. Maybe the community can offer some help figuring out for sure if it is truly a lost cause.

truevidiot said:
I been reading on other sites that the game has been hacked to run on windows with keyboard controls.

My thought is buy two computer boards, video cards, etc. and find some how the software.

I'm in on the right track with this? or is there any other ideas?
like @SuperScore29 mentions, you may be referring to MT5 (Windows). WMMT3 only works on the Namco N2 (Linux).

Indirect experience leads me to agree that this is an obscure hardware setup. This only makes it all the more important to keep alive.

Back