What's new

shin_akuma

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi , i new here , i have a mvs arcade cabinet with 2 games, this come with 2 coins led counter, but one of this come with broken lcd, now a i changed with a new led counter and this works fine, i can test in service menu(and see all test number 11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99,00), but when i put a coin on player 2, credit goes to player one led, in service menu i can see that coin 2 is activate, so is not a simple wire installation, must have some configuration to coin 2 when actavate goes to player 2, and show in coin 2 led.In service menu i cant see any.

isn't there a setting for number of coin counters? or that coin shute must be set to individual instead of common?

From what Ive heard before it is related to the bios. If it is a US bios it should be a dip switch or soft dip setting but if it is a Euro neo geo bios you need to swap the bios with a US, or Japanese? Or Unibios. Euro bios only has coin in for 1 counter.

Try that

From what Ive heard before it is related to the bios. If it is a US bios it should be a dip switch or soft dip setting but if it is a Euro neo geo bios you need to swap the bios with a US, or Japanese? Or Unibios. Euro bios only has coin in for 1 counter.

Try that
+1
BIOS related

Change the bois chip to an original MV-1 bios it has separate coinage. Newer bios from MV-1A have command coining.

I'm not sure what they use in the hacked bios...

T

Last edited:
Thx for all awnsers , my cabinet is made is brazil and my board mv2f shoud use american bios, i will try jumpers first, and if no solve i try change the bios, maybe put unibios and when i do this a up this post with whats work.

Back