What's new

archimage

Happy
Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Better later than never,

I am an french/moroccan architect who lives in Bordeaux, and I used to play a lot since my childhood as a hobby, like everyone here.

I began with a VCS 2600 clone with built in games, it was called something like Computer Game, and some Casio handheld like Helibattle, Submarine...

Used to have a PC with msdos/3.11 and was really into prince of persia, sokoban and stuff like that.

Had a Master System later and some friends had a Nes, I was about 8 years at the time.

I was on holiday some day on south of Morocco in Agadir and discovered a place with arcade games, Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight, I was blown away, it was the first time I saw arcade cabs.

Then I kept dreaming of that until I had a Super Nintendo with SF2 which broke my concentration in school.

The second arcade blow up was in the USA in Florida, I discovered the malls with a lot of videogames... X-men, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 turbo, playing bosses it was unreal.

The third arcade experience for me was during school in Casablanca, there was a café with Puzzle Bobble, Kof and some game addicts like me going there between courses.

I've had some Naomi experience too but not that much.

I stopped gaming during a long time after the original Xbox era.

But since 3 years I came back to my hobby and got myself stuck in hardware discovery passion, pvm, bvm, rgb mods, shelves with consoles, then an arcade cab, my beloved sega nnc, then I started digging Street Fighter 2 again, hence my coming here when I discovered the CPS2 multi.

I've been there looking for help and following the MVS thread little by little, now I can say this forum is one of the best because of how experimented and projects oriented users are.

I am now starting to feel like in a community so it's time for me to present myself.

I hope was not too long for this !

See ya

Back