What's new

gamemaster14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Namco System 369 was working just fine, got the buttons working for all 5 actions. I played a little, let run through attract mode a bit. Now it displays the error 21-3 USB Memory Error : Not Found.

Anyone know what the problem is here? How could this be fixed? Please help. :?:

I was getting that error on mine a while back. Tekken tag 2 requires 2 dongles 1 of which is a memory card. What I did was remove the memory card dongle and replace with normal 8gb Sandisk usb dongle. On boot it formatted dongle for me. Since then I’ve never seen problem again.
I believe according to your error message it will be the dongle in USB port labeled USB-3

Last edited:
It will format a dongle to be a memory dongel but you will never be able to retrieve the records and costumes that were saved from the online servers. Luckily I ripped a loaded memory dongle and have the image saved. ;)

I am so glad to find out the game isn't broken. Any chance I could get the memory image for the game as I love the online content in the game as it makes it very fun. Is there any usb drive that would be better to use for this?

I am so glad to find out the game isn't broken. Any chance I could get the memory image for the game as I love the online content in the game as it makes it very fun. Is there any usb drive that would be better to use for this?
I used an 8gb sandisk usb drive. Id try to image my memory for you but there is no online content on mine. To get what I have you just need to put usb drive in and on boot it will be formatted. What online content would be missing? Is it just the costumes?

Its the customized characters that were downloaded from the online servers from when the game was used in an arcade. Otherwise I would imagine all the characters would just be normal versions.

Small Update: Plugged in an old Kingston Data Traveler 2gb drive, after a very lengthy format and write process (about 20 minutes), the game booted but just as I thought, without the custom character/player data.

Plugged the original usb drive into a few pc's. Just like my Kingston drive, its only a 2gb drive. Sadly, when I try to run imageUSB, It gets to 4.4%, then the drive just unmounts itself, causing the imaging program to error out.

I would really love to have that memory image so I could restore my game with the original online data.

Back