What's new
I've seen similar ones for the PC engine, but not with the interconnect plugs like this. It's also got 'PCE-001' etched on the jamma pcb and the nes connects without plugs. Looks like an operator made this himself or re purposed the board somewhat.

Must be homemade I guess...
Similar Jamma boards exist for Dreamcast, Xbox and other consoles

The general design, used parts and type of the Jamma daughter board looks like it was made back in the day to me.

I have JAMMA-MSX, except it's not a connection board, but a redesigned MSX motherboard with JAMMA-connector on side and MSX-cartridge connector on the pcb. The MSX board was made in Korea, back in 80's, afaik.

It's also got 'PCE-001' etched on the jamma pcb and the nes connects without plugs. Looks like an operator made this himself or re purposed the board somewhat.
It seems that the creator must have borrowed the board from the PC engine.

The PPU is noteworthy and interesting given it is not the standard white ceramic package you see for all the other arcade/rgb nintendo PPUs

Did just buy this thing, any idea about the pinout?

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

http://nakamuu.blog.jp/archives/48438750.html

i think thats the same or not?

Last edited:
It has to 'create' the RGB from a composite signal as it's just a standard famicom with the case removed. so yeah it's not going to look great. You could install something like a nesrgb if you wanted to make it perfect. :)

Back