What's new
If you print on A4 then yes... not suited for US letter.
I got the JPG version and told Irfanview I wanted to print original size as dictated by image/dpi (no zoom/fill) centered on 11x17 paper.
Yes I had to trim/cut the edges myself. :)

11x17 print
FKDDeEj.jpg

Cut
tHWevk6.jpg

They both look awesome, thanks so much guys! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably make more and when i get them all done i will see about printing them.

I got quite a few games i think im only missing a handful that i want Soul Calibur 3 , Dragonball Z, Kinnukuman muscle grand prix 1/2, Tekken 5, Tekken 5.1 (i have Tekken 5 DR though) .. the rest of the games out there are not compatable with my hardware/set up.

Very nice guys!!! Can we hope for insert for the other games like Tekken 4, Bloody Roar 3, Soulcalibur 3... ?

Just saw this - I had attempted to make mine a while back and may do some more as I pick up the last few titles I need. I can't have any loose games or my shelf arrangement OCD kicks in. :D Unfortunately the modded template I had didn't seem to survive my transfer to my new PC, so I will have to redo that. These were the ones I had done.

Front:
Namco_Front.jpg

Back:
Namco_Back.jpg

I really like the red Namco logo with white System 246 text template design!

Please keep us posted if you decide to work on these again...
I'd love the Euro Fighting Jam cover like @Dreygor used above but with that red and white template/logo.
Also a Dark Resurection and SC3 too please. ;)

For tekken 5 DR I think i used the psp cover art. Was a little harder only because it was a smaller source

It looks pretty cool guys, can you upload all these inserts so we can download and print it ?

Last edited:
It would be cool if you guys can upload the inserts already created.

My PS2 games cases feel lonely :D

Nah, I used the existing template the original guy made. I just pieced together the graphic images for it.

Thanks Sjlewis78!!!

Your inserts look great :)

If somebody got others don't hesitate guys.

If anyone finds their files and want to share, pm me and we can coordinate sharing them in one location.

Back