What's new
J

jassin000

Just as the title says, I'm looking for some nice printable DVD case art work for Namco 246/256 games.
The Playstation 2 cases have dedicated memory card holders, so they are really ideal for the storage of these games... But where are all the sexy inserts! :)

I did find this newastrocity.wordpress.com/tag/system-246/
Yea same, and I grabbed his template too... But I don't have Photoshop.
I was always a Paint/pixel art guy, layers and transparencies are not my bag. :P

Let me get some if my current projects cleared out and i will see about knocking a few of these out.

@defor made some good ones iirc
he did? Ya got some?
He had them on a blog or something at one point, but just pictures of his finished cases - not downloadable copies.

I asked him about them and he said he might get around to uploading the files eventually. It's been a while so I'm a bit hazy.

@jassin000

Is this what you had in mind? I threw this together real quick. If it will work just gimme a PM where to upload the PDF I made. It's like 42MB lol

bBnQpKtl.png

Wow nice!
I did use some PS2 covers for my stuff an removed the PS2 logo’s in Photoshop.

But if you have them, I’m looking for a decent Tekken 5 DR and Super Dragonball Z cover :)

I am for sure going to do Tekken 5 DR, Basara X, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tekken 4, the Gundam games .. I don't own Dragonball Z .. yet. So it's last on my list. I actually need to sit down and figure out what I do have lol.

I had done a few for my friend using GIMP. Can't find the Basara X one, but found DBZ. Probably didn't scrub all the PS2 references off the back part.

DBZ small.png

I have Soul Calibur 2 and looks like I have a Tekken 4 and Tekken 5 DR, but accidentally left it as a 246 label instead of 256.

soulcalibur2small.png

Nice work!
I’ll have to dig through the files on my work laptop to find the covers I did a long time ago...

found some I did by just quick n easy replacing the PS2 logo with Namco logo + adding a Tekken 5 DR logo over the original Tekken 5 logo...
If anyone want the full size files, just let me know :)

___max1162633249-front-cover.jpg

__ps2_tekken5.jpg

So when I print @PascalP 's Tekken case-insert (above) I get (approx) the same/proper dimensions as listed by DVD Case Inserts.

"7.125 inches by 10.75 inches for outer cover entrapment inserts that stretch across the spine"

Clocking in at 10.76 by 7.18 respectively.
the Fighting Jam insert from @Dreygor on the other hand sizes out to be 11.18 by 7.48 inches.
Slightly too large, or so the information says... I don't actually have the cases here at work with me, so I can't confirm how they actually look when inserted.

If you print on A4 then yes... not suited for US letter.
Than you need to fit the JPG yourself :)

Hmm I went by the size from the template from that site that made the inserts before. I haven't tried printing any out yet.

Back