What's new

Coyo5050

Professional
Reaction score
Is there a “standard” way to wire up a neo geo style / db15 connector for 6 buttons if i want to add support for a kick harness? Im wiring up my supergun now and im going to mod a tatsunoko v capcom controller to match.

I would wire it how the has supergun is set if I was doing it over. I decided to just pass Neo Geo buttons 1-4 and use a separate kick harness that I adapt to whatever. So I don’t send 5/6 through my supergun. I use an 8 button panel with lower 4th for the 4th button. Feels good to me and leaves the bottom 1,2,3 for kick for cps

Hmmm Neo Geo Kock harness..... Sounds like something that would be hugely popular on another forum I can think of. Hehe Kock harness. :D

Hmmm Neo Geo Kock harness..... Sounds like something that would be hugely popular on another forum I can think of. Hehe Kock harness. :D
That forum is all about working with the kock harness.

On a more serious note I for one like being able to put button 4 on two different buttons which my current way of doing things makes happen. I’m guessing some people don’t mind Neo button 4 on the lower row first button, or have a switch or something. Anyway you have to figure out how you like your kock harness.

Pins 2,8,9,10 arent really used. I see some pics of pin 10 = button 5 and pin 2 = button 6.

So I was thinking top row would be neo geo buttons 1-4 so then I could wire up kick buttons to 3 on bottom row using pins 10, 2 and 9?

2017-05-01-02.03.24.jpg

Last edited:
Back