What's new

Crankypunk

Student
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been having issues and im not sure what the problem is at this point but I suspect the Supergun itself.

I have my Naomi 1 connected to capcom IO that is connected to a Delux SMallcab supergun. USB DEcoder is connected to player 1 DB15 port of the supergun and Kick Harness from Capcom IO to the supergun DB9 port made for it.
I tried with many usb fightsticks and all have the same issue .. Kick button 5 maps to Select or Back and Button 6 seems shorted as it shows its always active "1". The minute i unplug kick harness its gone.

If anyone has experience with this supergun model please help im freaking out :( I know people in france who run tournaments use these superguns with no problem with CPS2 harness.

Thank you

Welcome!

What usb decoder are you using?

and does it work with the superguns db15 pinout

2018-08-11_15-35-13.jpg

have you tested the the supergun/usb decoder combination with other 6 buttom games/boards?

Welcome!

What usb decoder are you using?

and does it work with the superguns db15 pinout

2018-08-11_15-35-13.jpg

have you tested the the supergun/usb decoder combination with other 6 buttom games/boards?
Hi im using the undamned-usb-decoder got them from Paradise Arcade shop .. not sure the pinout they use but they work fine one some other supergun with a Naomi and a sega IO.
I dont have other boards to test on right now

Thanks

Ok, do you have a legit Capcom IO? There are fakes that look like the real ones.

Ok, do you have a legit Capcom IO? There are fakes that look like the real ones.
Yes its 100% legit got it from an arcade supplier locally here in Montreal and I saw him pull it out from the cab in front of me. I use to run this in a cabinet back then so I know it works 100% its just this supergun seems not to like 6 button games .. Cant really find more information online so far so asking here.

I think the DB15 port on the supergun doest not work with the UD decoder,

2018-08-11_15-49-41.jpg

Back