What's new

kingofpain

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm an arcade enthusiast from the US. Wanted to take a moment to say hello. A little about me:

I have been obsessed with gaming since I was 6 years old. I had my first arcade experience at a local bowling alley, Double Dragon was the game that started it all for me. I got into the arcade end of the hobby in 2008, when I purchased a Donkey Kong for my first machine. And may I say, what a ride it's been!!! I pro dominantly collect Nintendo Arcade items, I also have quite a bit of Naomi and Capcom related stuff too. I've also gotten into the Neo Geo end of the spectrum as of late, so I guess you could say that I'm fairly well rounded in the hobby.

I also want to give a big thank you to Darksoft and Mitsurugi-W for all their hard work with the CPS2/3 Multi-Kits. I own both, and couldn't be happier with my purchases! I've always had fond memories with Capcom arcade games, and having your kits help keep those memories alive!

Welcome! Glad to see another "Kentuckian".

The good part...LOL j/k.

I'm in Louisville.

You should go! There's always a lot to see and do. I try to go every year. I haven't taken any of my machines, but eventually I'd like to. I just got a Playchoice 10 Countertop I'd like to get displayed at some point!

Hello everyone! I'm an arcade enthusiast from the US. Wanted to take a moment to say hello. A little about me:

I have been obsessed with gaming since I was 6 years old. I had my first arcade experience at a local bowling alley, Double Dragon was the game that started it all for me. I got into the arcade end of the hobby in 2008, when I purchased a Donkey Kong for my first machine. And may I say, what a ride it's been!!! I pro dominantly collect Nintendo Arcade items, I also have quite a bit of Naomi and Capcom related stuff too. I've also gotten into the Neo Geo end of the spectrum as of late, so I guess you could say that I'm fairly well rounded in the hobby.

I also want to give a big thank you to Darksoft and Mitsurugi-W for all their hard work with the CPS2/3 Multi-Kits. I own both, and couldn't be happier with my purchases! I've always had fond memories with Capcom arcade games, and having your kits help keep those memories alive!
Welcome!

Back