What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Now that I got a Naomi pi setup going my target next is x1/x2 couple questions.

Can x2 play x1 games or would I need both systems to play the games

What os do they use?

Follow up question if it’s a windows os could I potentially hook up an aimtrak gun to it to play the gun games?

The short answer is you need both systems to run all games properly and there is a multi for each. AFAIK there is no aimtrack support for the X1,X2, but that doesn’t stop you from running the games in a regular PC and going from there.

I’m sure the experts will chime in and answer your questions, but if you read thru most of this forum you will see that all your questions are answered.

Last edited:
Some of the x1 games are available on nikos multi for the x2. Unless there is a special x1 game not on the multi your probably better off with just an x2.
The x2 runs I’m windows xp embedded. I think the x1 is the same but I’m not positive.

Both systems are xp sp2, embedded,
Nope cant run any usb pointing devices.
and tech speaking all games can run on the x2, with the right gpu drivers installed. but the exact ways to setup such a a thing enlove quite a bit of know how
you can also run jvs, on with a rs conveter, and just run the games natively with no emulation on any windows pc, then get your aimtrack as a bonus, but if i was doing that id use a fast io instead

There is a google doc in this thread with a list of TTX1 games. Some of those games in list are not on the multi
looking at that list it looks like all of the joystick games that are dumped... with the exception of TGM3 are on the X2 multi.

Back