For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I've got some redundant PCBs and other stuff that I don't need or want... So offer me something in trade that I don't already have

Games for Sale or Trade (tested and working):
-Price INCLUDE USA Shipping unless otherwise stated

• Fighters History (Data East) JAMMA board - $75
  • Ring King (Original WoodPlace version) - NOT JAMMA so hasn't been tested recently, but was fully working when pulled from the cab. - $100
  • Strike Gunner S.T.G. - JAMMA board - $160
  • Tenkomori Shooting (Namco System10/JAMMA Board) - $300
  • GigaWing 2 (NAOMI) Cart only - $200
  • Espgaluda PGM Cart (conversion) - $110 Pics
  • Salary Man Champ (Konami System 573) - Original Cart and Disc. Sequel to Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ - $140

Other Parts and Stuff:
  • EETools ChipMax2 EPROM PROGRAMMER - includes original box, power adapter, usb cable, manuals and CD Works Great! - $340 Pics
  • Arch Rivals Sound Board - No Idea if this works as I don't have an Arch Rivals to test it on - $35 Pics
  • Sega System 32 Link Board - Used for Linking 2 System 32 Boards together for multi-screen units such as Air Rescue - $40
  • Virtual On Oratorio Tangram Twin Unit Control Panel - RNA Side (red) unpopulated - $120
  • Sega/HAPP CRT Gun Hoses (one has a harness but is missing the connector on the cab side, the other has no harness and a small tear but is otherwise good) -$30 Pics
Sold:
  • Tech Romancer/Chōkō Senki Kikaiōh (Capcom ZN-2) - ROM board only - $80
  • Seibu SPI Bundle - Working JP Mobo with Raiden Fighters Jet Cart, Raiden Fighters 2 Cart, Raiden Fighters 1 Cart, SenKyu (Battle Balls) Cart (missing cover) and E-JAN High School Cart, Thats EVERY SPI game except Viper Phase 1 - $600
  • Capcom CPS3 Multi Setup - Working Mobo with full SIMMs and Darksoft SuperBIOS. - $800
  • NoCD version of Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure on battery - Cart Only $120

WHAT I WANT FOR TRADES
Here is a definitive list of what I'm willing to receive in trade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfAbIh3kPrZdSpUjxMOEKaSoNwDWDC8bSmR1WTi0EHc/edit?usp=sharing
items marked with a "1" I'm actively looking for, other items I'm only interested in if it's a good deal or part of a trade.

In general though I'm open to any "interesting" PCB or controls that I don't already own you can see what I own on VAPS: https://bit.ly/2Pro2Cv (not comprehensive but most of it's there).

I'll also trade + cash for the right item or trade multiple items for a single item to help balance things out.

Last edited:
Time Killers!

I'm sure @ekorz already has it, but if not... Yea that sound board prob just needs a good recapping.

I'm sure @ekorz already has it, but if not... Yea that sound board prob just needs a good recapping.
It is lovingly nestled between my BloodStorm and my Survival Arts. But thanks for the heads-up, I'd buy it if I didn't have it already!

It is lovingly nestled between my BloodStorm and my Survival Arts.
It's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.
I mean it plays like shit, the art looks just horrible, the button layout is batshit crazy...
But damn if I didn't get a kick out of button mashing my way to a decapitation victory.

There is a ridiculous amount of hidden stuff in that game. And meeting all the requirements to fight the true end boss is nearly impossible.

it helps that the death moves are literally performed by "pressing all 5 buttons at the same time"
Would have been cooler if the cab had a giant fist indentation on the control panel, and to execute the death move you'd punch it (without mercy or regard for the safety of your hand)!

This is basically how I was doing the move anyway. :saint:

important note though... on the 6-button SF1 cabs the strong attacks were on the left and the weak attacks were on the right. ;)
sf2.png

BUMP. Removed some stuff that I decided to keep, added some other stuff.

Added a bunch of stuff! really interested in making some trades for stuff on my WANTED list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back