What's new
Can someone please let me know if there are spacers/washers that sit below the Q-Sound amp what kind of screws or bolts hold it down.

[align=center]Happy to announce, after some adjustments and color corrections. Fitment of the Q25 overlay is to my liking.

5EXJUNw.jpg

Overlays available on AO Wiki: Capcom Q GrandAm 25 Wiki[/align]

@ReplicaX looks great! Where did you get it printed? Also is the material the same thickness as the original?

@ReplicaX looks great! Where did you get it printed? Also is the material the same thickness as the original?
The thickness is very close.

I used Scott at https://www.gameongrafix.com/
Sending an email now to give him permission to put it up on his website. He uses 3M /w Polycarb which I used on my first repro and it held up extremely well.

I'm working on mine now. Was working great until I bumped the cab and the monitor died. Should be an easy fix though. Cold solder most likely.

Anyways, who knows what type of buttons and joys the cabs shipped with?

I'm working on mine now. Was working great until I bumped the cab and the monitor died. Should be an easy fix though. Cold solder most likely.

Anyways, who knows what type of buttons and joys the cabs shipped with?
Factory Shipped on a 2L12B:
LS32 x 2
Blue Balltop x 1
Red Balltop x 1
Blue /w Black Rim 24mm x1
Red /w Black Rim 24mm x1
Blue /w Black Rim 30mm x6
Red /w Black Rim 30mm x6

P1 = Blue P2 = Red

The thickness is very close.
I used Scott at https://www.gameongrafix.com/
Sending an email now to give him permission to put it up on his website. He uses 3M /w Polycarb which I used on my first repro and it held up extremely well.
So I ordered the overlay from gameongrafix but didn’t specify the size. Consequently, the overlay I received was smaller than my control panel. The overlay I received measures Height: 9-11/16 Inches and Width: 24-3/4 Inches. What size control panel does everyone have? Mine measures 11” x 25”.

The thickness is very close.I used Scott at https://www.gameongrafix.com/
So I ordered the overlay from gameongrafix but didn’t specify the size. Consequently, the overlay I received was smaller than my control panel. The overlay I received measures Height: 9-11/16 Inches and Width: 24-3/4 Inches. What size control panel does everyone have? Mine measures 11” x 25”.
The CPO is 9.75" x 25". The CPO doesn't cover the entire front, that is intentional as the original doesn't either. It is a Reproduction for a reason, its the exact measurements of the original. Why GoG shorted you 1/4" is odd, but I always specify the size to them regardless, avoids confusion.

Also it is why I also provided a 1inch overbleed file on the AO Wiki as well. For those that wanted to line up the sticks and trim off the excess.

@d7onr8 can you post a pic of how it fits? If you’re talking about the part that goes towards the front.. it’s not suppose to wrap all the way down.

I didn’t apply the CPO yet. I currently have the Capcom diamond plate CPO on my panel that I got from GoG years ago.

I am in talks with Scott from GoG. I remeasured the length and it was 24-13/16; not quite 25” but I was more concerned about the height. My Q25 didn’t come with an original CPO so I didn’t have a reference. So if you’re saying that the original never wrapped around the bottom curve then it seems the CPO I received is pretty close to the measurements.

Considering this is about a capcom Q 25
Has anybody seen this top marquee of
super street fighter 2 tournament battle edition ?
that is the only piece missing for that same set up as pic,i could be wrong but i might be the only person out japan with this type of set up including all4 capcom Q25 cabs and game
mbIhZ5K

Attachments

• C3B74CCE-7201-4713-9CCE-23F07CE6EA0B.jpeg
    C3B74CCE-7201-4713-9CCE-23F07CE6EA0B.jpeg
    940.2 KB · Views: 244
I didn’t apply the CPO yet. I currently have the Capcom diamond plate CPO on my panel that I got from GoG years ago.

I am in talks with Scott from GoG. I remeasured the length and it was 24-13/16; not quite 25” but I was more concerned about the height. My Q25 didn’t come with an original CPO so I didn’t have a reference. So if you’re saying that the original never wrapped around the bottom curve then it seems the CPO I received is pretty close to the measurements.
That’s odd I wonder what could have gone wrong. No worries I’m sure they’ll make things right for you.

that is the only piece missing for that same set up as pic,i could be wrong but i might be the only person out japan with this type of set up including all4 capcom Q25 cabs and game
mbIhZ5K
You have a full setup for Tournament Battle in Q25s?

mbIhZ5K
You have a full setup for Tournament Battle in Q25s?
Yes,just like picture avobe

Would love to see it. Where are you located?

I've run tournaments with my 4 pcbs but not using Q25s.

I’m in Los ángeles ca
i’m working on them at the moment by putting back 2player panels and new control panel overlays new sticks and buttons and put back a monitor that I pulled out to recapped

will post a video ASAP
Here’s how they look now with a 1player panel
https://imgur.com/gallery/EZ4zYtn
And some how i ended up with 2 extra tournament boards ,total 6 now thanks to my buddy mark

Last edited:
I’m in Los ángeles ca
i’m working on them at the moment by putting back 2player panels and new control panel overlays new sticks and buttons and put back a monitor that I pulled out to recapped
Are you using my reproduction overlay or do you have a SSFII one? I ask as many are looking for SSFII replacements.

Back