And definitely will share it on arcade otaku for people to use if they want to

Actually i’ll ready have the file for 1p panel
Just have to look for it again,but for sure i have it

And soon i will make the 2p control panel overlay
My brother is a graphic designer
So he could make it for sure just like he did with first one 1p
And definitely will share it on arcade otaku for people to use if they want to
Awesome man, thank you for that.

The only place I've seen the Tournament Marquee was when I visited JP in 2005 @ Plaza Capcom. Most of those setups were exclusive to their arcades only. Q25 parts being hard to come across as is, your challenge will be great. The payoff being something extremely rare in a home/arcade room. I'll keep my eye out in all my search listings.

If anyone has original locks/Keys on their Q25- can you check and see if they have any numbers on them?

How do you remove the psu from these?

I didn’t apply the CPO yet. I currently have the Capcom diamond plate CPO on my panel that I got from GoG years ago.

I am in talks with Scott from GoG. I remeasured the length and it was 24-13/16; not quite 25” but I was more concerned about the height. My Q25 didn’t come with an original CPO so I didn’t have a reference. So if you’re saying that the original never wrapped around the bottom curve then it seems the CPO I received is pretty close to the measurements.
That’s odd I wonder what could have gone wrong. No worries I’m sure they’ll make things right for you.
Scott from GoG was willing to print off another one even though he checked his files and process and could not find where the “error” occurred. He even verified the source file was a bit over 25” as ReplicaX mentioned earlier to account for over-bleed. Turns out my ruler was off! To be sure, before he went off to print another, I actually checked with 5 different rulers. Surprisingly, the two rulers that I have that measure in 16th increments, showed that the length was a tad shy of 25”. However the other 3 rulers that measured in 1/8ths showed the length to be spot on at 25”. So error on my end with the tools I used to measure. Kudos to Scott at GoG for the excellent service and support after the sale. Now we just need to get him that Super Street Fighter 2 overlay to him so he can print those off as well.

How do you remove the psu from these?
Its setup as a cage and rack mounted using the same style rose connectors as the CP. Should be 4 screws on the back of the PSU where your AC plug is just like a PC PSU and the unit slides out the rear.
Scott from GoG was willing to print off another one even though he checked his files and process and could not find where the “error” occurred. He even verified the source file was a bit over 25” as ReplicaX mentioned earlier to account for over-bleed. Turns out my ruler was off! To be sure, before he went off to print another, I actually checked with 5 different rulers. Surprisingly, the two rulers that I have that measure in 16th increments, showed that the length was a tad shy of 25”. However the other 3 rulers that measured in 1/8ths showed the length to be spot on at 25”. So error on my end with the tools I used to measure. Kudos to Scott at GoG for the excellent service and support after the sale. Now we just need to get him that Super Street Fighter 2 overlay to him so he can print those off as well.
Glad to hear, Scott is a good guy and will to work with ppl.

problem solved. Please disregard.

Last edited:
Hello Guys,im Christian from Mexico, recently i was lucky and got one Q25 for just 50 USD, i always wanted a japanese arcade cab, now that i have it i want to give it all the love posible, unfortunately it was modified to work with an xbox and they almost destroy it in the process, i wll use some automotive paint and fiberglass, so, i would like to ask, if its possible to share the 2P12B layout and the Reproduction of Capcom Side Logos??

55444948_820769544957045_897651433334112256_n.jpg

Did anyone go about doing a repro SSF2 overlay yet or do I need to do anything with my control panel before repopulating it? It's the final part of my restore. Everything else is done and looks great. ;)

Is it a 1 or 2 player panel?
Also what type of artwork are you looking for?
Regular one or super street fighter2 new challengers artwork?

Well it's currently a 2 player ssf2 panel. And if I were to replace it I would want a SSF2 overlay again. So is it already scanned and available somewhere?

@ReplicaX and myself have offered assistance in reproing this panel. I know that @Arcade game has nos overlays, but he doesn't seem ready to share a scan of them. If you have some high res pictures and can get me dimensions, I can make you something, but it won't be right away because I'll do it when it's slow for me work wise.

Honestly that'd be the best option. Just scanning the NOS ones.

If that can't happen, and Mitsu can't, then somewhere down the line, I'm sure I can get around to figuring out how to scan the one I've got. It's certainly not NOS, but may be worth the trouble if nothing else can be done.

I can also get dimensions for the 1P variation of the standard overlay if you think it's worth it.

It'd be nice to have matching panels between the cabs.

Back