What's new
If it cant be scanned, just measure the panel out and take some high resolution pictures in sections. I'll stitch it together and redraw the overlay.

The only issue is that the outlines of the characters seem to be hard to pick up in photos, but I know they're in the blue parts.

Will be ready in couple of weeks
i will share the file for any one interested

my nos panels are complete panels with the overlay install already,they came that way already when purchased

it could be more easier to scanned if i had just the control panel overlay by it self

That's good. My overlay is not in great shape and would take some imagination to make a really good repro of it.

Sorta a 1 year update. If you folks haven't seen I added onto the ArcadeOtaku Wiki, that is where I've put out final results on info.

Due to a year of taking care of family the documentation has been on hold.

However, I have my original MS8-25FBC chassis and a MS8-25FAR on my workbench. I'm currently doing a comparison and at this time, the only differences I've noticed are older metal style mini pots on the FAR vs plastic on the FBC.

VR, HOT, Flyback, Vert deflection IC, all accessory pcbs plugged into the main board match. Obviously, the main board, neck, and remote board model #s match as well.

More info to come as I'm doing a cap list for the FBC and FAR to compare the two. I have to cap the FBC anyway as I found 2 leaking caps. FAR was cheap Yaton special and has a dead flyback I need to replace and caps as well.

Q is back in action! @nem Cap List works for both the FAR and FBC variants.

xhR0cR1.jpg

XXj8ulJ.jpg

Aumym4s.jpg

Damn. That control panel looks so clean.

Hello , I’m restoring a Q25 and can’t find the big CAPCOM side decals .

do you know if they are available vectorised somewhere ?

thanks !

I might put the rotation mechanism for sale to fund another projects.
Make me an offer I can't refuse :saint:

You know I have absolutely no idea how much it might cost? ......Listen, but can I safely mount it on my Q grand Am?

Back