Keyboard mapping with UD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keyboard mapping with UD

Hi folks,

I´m creating a setup to play Sf2 champion edition for running offline tournaments here with my friends on a cps1.
      I bought 2 UD decoders, that havent been able to test them cause i own an xbox te2 stick, and theres no compatibility yet. But I ordered a ps3 ps4 madcatz tes ( i think this will work )

Anyway, the main focus here is some of my friends play sf2 ce with keyboard, they playfightcade online like this ( i havent been able to persuade them to use fightsticks, not my fault they play like pussies :D )
      Have anyone tried to map keyboards using UD?

I saw this video

They use a xfps converter to map xbox360 joystick keys to keyboards and maybe could work around. Any thoughts?
      Stand tall and shake the heavens
    • For XBONE TE2, have you updated your decoders to latest firmware? Firmware and user manuals are located here: udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html

I have never used the Sniper Plus converter, so I don't know if that would work or not.
      -ud
      Darksoft Multi: CPS2/3, F3, ST-V, NEO ║ Cab: Namco Exceleena 1
      Scan Converter: Micomsoft XRGB2+, Silicon Optix ImageAnyplace
      Monitor: Amiga 1080, BenQ RL2460, Pioneer KRP-500M
    • undamned wrote:

For XBONE TE2, have you updated your decoders to latest firmware? Firmware and user manuals are located here: udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html
      Hi UD, thanks for the reply, yes i have updated the last firmware but still get red light status.
      Do you have a supported fightstick list or compatibility?
      I ordered a tes ps3/ ps4 hoping that works, nevertheless im gonna buy brook ufb.
      Stand tall and shake the heavens