What's new
I think that's the same one that worked on my Lindy but not 256. Could be the target drive, or a bad one though, I had a few [both drives, and adapters] and some seemed better than others. It's another one of those "most should work but we should document them anyway" situations, I hope.

To comment specifically on IDE drives, images, and what the best solution is --- we're working on cooking something up for you guys, but need to get more dongles out first then concentrate on the solutions for media :)

@skate323k137 Lookee what I got this morning!

20181003_125202.jpg

Hey Brizzo...are you taking trade in, on spare dongles...ive got extras, didn't know if that would help the cause as you build more.

Hey Brizzo...are you taking trade in, on spare dongles...ive got extras, didn't know if that would help the cause as you build more.
Currently I have way more dongles than interest and need to recoup my costs. I've been able to buy dongles in large batches, and the supplier has many more available at a great price.

Long story short the shipping costs plus what I am able to pay for each dongle kind of makes it a moot point for one or two. A few people have asked this same question via PM, which resulted in some offering to send them to me for free (thanks guys!!!)

Sorry for the complicated answer :P

We're on schedule to start shipping more dongles next week :D

Messages have been sent to collect your information to arrange payment and start packaging!

:thumbsup:

Just acquired a system 246 and I am interested in purchasing your universal dongle. I have a dongle that I have no use for...

Anyway you can link/describe what I need to do? I can't seem to find the clear set of instructions on how to go about ordering. Much appreciated!

Anyway you can link/describe what I need to do? I can't seem to find the clear set of instructions on how to go about ordering. Much appreciated!
Perhaps the instructions in the first post are not clear for someone new to this forum. Most projects here are based on an interest list, which is made up of users who reply to this thread saying they want one. They get first come first served dibs when product is ready to ship.

There are still a couple spots left for the October batch which is shipping next week, so your timing is good! I will send you a private message requesting your info. Then I send you an invoice to pay and your package is sent next week :D

Back