What's new
just use dvd0D and you should be fine as far as I know. No idea about the language or region settings honestly, I have wondered that myself.

Pretty excited that the multi should be delivered today!

Before I end up nuking my SC2 memory card do they work across regions? I have a JP kit but would like to play conquest mode in English.
afaik, your memory card works with a specific dongle only

Before I end up nuking my SC2 memory card do they work across regions? I have a JP kit but would like to play conquest mode in English.
I can confirm that the memory card is not region-dependent and am running the world version now. Thanks so much for this dongle!

I can confirm that the memory card is not region-dependent and am running the world version now. Thanks so much for this dongle!
That's very interesting actually and would seem to indicate that SC2 memory cards are bound to their magic gate rather than the magic gate on the dongle.

Thoughts @brizzo?

That's very interesting actually and would seem to indicate that SC2 memory cards are bound to their magic gate rather than the magic gate on the dongle.
Thoughts @brizzo?
Defor had a whole thread on it, which never solved the mystery. brizzo has my old card and dongle pair now. I'm guessing it's going to be somewhat difficult but not impossible to solve the mystery of the memory cards, but the operative word there is "guess."

Hilariously I accidentally found a profile on the card and it seems to have had a LOT of play - top conquest has 5447 wins and it does a replay of the entire game from 2003... It's a lot of fun to play conquest with so many profiles

Mine arrived as well, and I gotta say I'm highly disappointed. It did not come with the required cable to make it work. I tried plugging it into my floppy drive, but it just made some disgusting whirring and now there's a hole in it. I'd like a refund, please

Mine arrived as well, and I gotta say I'm highly disappointed. It did not come with the required cable to make it work. I tried plugging it into my floppy drive, but it just made some disgusting whirring and now there's a hole in it. I'd like a refund, please
Did you at least clean your floppy drive and replace the belts before filing a return? LOL

I haven't had time to fully verify this but might be worthwhile information regarding SC2's memory card - so mine is a Japanese kit which uses sc21-dvd0d. World binary works great, get conquest. Noticed that world is supposed to actually be sc21-dvd0b so I burnt it and put it in. Conquest refuses to function with it? The memory card passes the test at start up but Conquest remains blocked out. I smell the blob has something to do with the data on the dvd.... Switching back to sc21-dvd0d brought Conquest mode back.

Mine came as well. Looking forward to getting this going this weekend. Burning ISO's now =). LoLoLoLoL. Makes me feel like a 20 year-old all over again.
Gettin' dem PS2 games off blackcats eh ;)
I used to burn PS2 games for a living. Was a QA tech back in the days for Plextor. They made the Ferrari of PC-based optical drives. True story.

To anyone still looking for one now...I have cleared selling mine here, with Brizzo, and its up in the For Sale threads.

I hope everyone enjoys the heck out of theirs!

@brizzo Please add me to the list. Have been waiting for longer than I can remember for this you're amazing mate! Shame my system 245 has lines through the video output with messed up colour. might have to buy another one from JP land.

To anyone still looking for one now...I have cleared selling mine here, with Brizzo, and its up in the For Sale threads.

I hope everyone enjoys the heck out of theirs!
Just an update...this has sold. Thank you forever, Brizzo!

Back