Come in the mail today!

Money well spent ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 368
Hi,
is there some dongle avaible ?
Any idea about shipping cost in France ?

Thank you !

Is there a dongle still available? I have an extra Tekken 4 dongle if that would be of assistance.

Dongle is in and works great! Thanks again brizzo! Great to finally see Soulcalibur 3 running. Also pointed out a small error in the roll-up pack involving this game.

I know I am a bit late on my feedback. Sadly I was one of the first to get one, but I just got around to setting up my Namco System 256 lol.

Man this works awesome! Thank you @brizzo !!!

However I have figured out that I only need the one as I was considering buying a second one for my System 246. It seems the two games I have that I can't play on the 256 I have original discs/dongles for.

As I side note I very quickly got sick of having to open my case up to switch between 256 and 246 mode. So I installed a switch to handle this :)

hw8RcUol.jpg

52HuzRol.jpg

I know I am a bit late on my feedback. Sadly I was one of the first to get one, but I just got around to setting up my Namco System 256 lol.

Man this works awesome! Thank you @brizzo !!!

However I have figured out that I only need the one as I was considering buying a second one for my System 246. It seems the two games I have that I can't play on the 256 I have original discs/dongles for.

As I side note I very quickly got sick of having to open my case up to switch between 256 and 246 mode. So I installed a switch to handle this :)

hw8RcUol.jpg

52HuzRol.jpg
you know - i don't know why i didn't think of the switch... a hell of a lot easier than taking the case off!

hello, I am interested in purchasing the Sys2x6 usb dongle ... how much is the cost including shipping to Italy? thanks

hello, I am interested in purchasing the Sys2x6 usb dongle ... how much is the cost including shipping to Italy? thanks
$222 USD including shipping with tracking/insurance.

Hi!
I would like to buy one. Can you please add me to the list? if you have one ready contact me asap.
Thanks!

is there any still available? i would take one right now, please let me know. thanks!

Back