What's new
Did anyone finished the loader and pi to work with this dongle? heard it was in progress but not sure if anything is available yet.

Good news everyone, another batch is ready!

Sent messages to everyone who replied on the thread past few months, some replied right away so their orders are going out today :)

Reply to thread or send me a pm if you would like to grab one

Hi
I'm interested in your system 2x6kit
Can I still buy your kit?
If available please reply me

best regards

Hey multi dongle fans... If any of you are upgrading (or have upgraded already) I'm looking for an original (or reprogrammed) Soul Caliber II dongle.
Thanks! :thumbup:

Hey multi dongle fans... If any of you are upgrading (or have upgraded already) I'm looking for an original (or reprogrammed) Soul Caliber II dongle.
I think most people who own an original SC2 are keeping their original kit even if they have the multi, because of the need for the secondary dongle used by SC2 that can't be reproduced yet.

I know I am.

I think most people who own an original SC2 are keeping their original kit even if they have the multi, because of the need for the secondary dongle used by SC2 that can't be reproduced yet.
I know I am.
Isn’t the second dongle that Soulcalibur 2 uses, is a regular ps2 memory card?

Isn’t the second dongle that Soulcalibur 2 uses, is a regular ps2 memory card?
no, while the hardware is the same it's programmed differently, and we've yet to be able to duplicate the programming to make another one.

Some of us are trying to understand what is going on with the SC2 Memory Card.

Does anyone have any inside knowledge regarding how we can initialize this card ?

... nothing in setup
About the only thing I've seen discussed publicly is that the card is special to SC2 specifically and all attempts at poking it (i.e using a ps2) have rendered cards useless.

That is correct we do not have a solution for the secondary memory card required for Conquest Mode.

But you can bypass the memory card requirement using the non-conquest images: SC21-DVD0D + SC21 VER A

But you can bypass the memory card requirement using the non-conquest images: SC21-DVD0D + SC21 VER A
I'd be willing to take a cloned dongle that could accomplish at least this much...
Yea I didn't realize the 2nd card was anything more than a normal 8MB PS2 memory card just for saving progress.

If one is still available. I’d like to purchase another please. :D

Back