What's new
Hi

I'm interested in getting one, so please me add it to the October list
Maybe I will need another unit in the future, but I will wait for aditional batches

I have a couple questions about the system itself... I understand that to be able to get all games, I will need a 246 AND 256 systems
I've seen many of the games are racing or gun games, so besides the system, the HDD/CD/DVD games and the multi, what more do I need to make the system work?

Thanks in advance

For most games just a Sega I/O will work. Most of the racing games need hard to find I/Os but I suspect that eventually the requirements will be patched similar to how RRV has been. I think Battle Gear 3 has been patched also.

For most games just a Sega I/O will work. Most of the racing games need hard to find I/Os but I suspect that eventually the requirements will be patched similar to how RRV has been. I think Battle Gear 3 has been patched also.
Thanks for the info...
So, the system is JAMMA?

I've seen something like a jvs to jamma adapter.
As i don't have any cab what would be the best @Mitsurugi-w: the jamma adapter or your jvs IO helper pcb ?

Thanks for the info...So, the system is JAMMA?
it is JVS with a special PSU adapter, but Namco sold it together with a Jamma kit as well

system246-2.png

And this is the adapter to use with JVS PSU, other than that it plugs into any JVS cab;

dsc03034.jpg

it is JVS with a special PSU adapter, but Namco sold it together with a Jamma kit as well
system246-2.png

And this is the adapter to use with JVS PSU, other than that it plugs into any JVS cab;

dsc03034.jpg
Thanks for the info... It seems like a Naomi setup... The system, the I/O adapter to JAMMA
I suppose the driving and gun games will need special controls

Thanks for the info... It seems like a Naomi setup... The system, the I/O adapter to JAMMAI suppose the driving and gun games will need special controls
Yes correct, the Jamma IO showed in my pics is for normal joystick games.
Race games might have different IO's per game, never messed with that so cannot tell exactly....

Please tell me there's one left I would like to order one.

just received mine at the same time with C2 Multi, happy day, already burned a game, can't wait for the software to try it !

works like a charm happy with this product, I play soulcalibur 2 every time I can since saturday

Some of us are trying to understand what is going on with the SC2 Memory Card.

Does anyone have any inside knowledge regarding how we can initialize this card ?

... nothing in setup

good question, we don't know how tu duplicate, and even if it's cloned, it would work with a specific dongle id.

so I guess the questions are :

1. how to dump to a file ?
2. how to hack it to be able to match the dongle id ?
3. how to write an ordinary ps2 mc with the new hacked software that matches the dongle ?

Back