What's new
Wow, $200...

But awesome device if it works on System 2x6!

I've been testing mine and it's a really nice design. It works flawlessly and is very easy to use. He had to write the software which is impressive and works well. I have just one small suggestion to improve the program. Also, I have a few questions before I finish testing.
Thanks the kind words! I spent a lot of writing the software to automate every process to make it simple and easy to use. You know best of all people how dongle conversions are not simple or easy! Well over 5000 lines of code drive this little gadget :D
Yeah I tested 256 during the weekend, works flawlessly and is super fast, many many compliments to @brizzo
Woo woo hype train!
that would be heaven.... + to top it of it would flash the dongle automatically with the game you run from the ODE
USB dongle was designed with this in mind for the future! The host software is written in library format, so it opens the door to allow anyone else to write add on software to control read/write/backup and some other helpful things :)

Any chance of sliding into the October batch and letting someone else have my September spot?
Of course no problem, just checking with next couple people in line to see if they are okay with Sept date. Will update your position once I know :)

Hi Brizzo!

Could I please get signed up for the october batch.

Many thanks for what looks like an excellent product!

Thanks the kind words! I spent a lot of writing the software to automate every process to make it simple and easy to use. You know best of all people how dongle conversions are not simple or easy! Well over 5000 lines of code drive this little gadget
Quick question, what type(s) of card dumps does this support? IIRC there's a few different formats found in MAME dumps - some raw hardware dumps with ECC (sometimes separated sometimes not), some hardware dumps with no ECC at all, etc (e.g. ps3mca).

Also did Shou's Capcom Fighting All-Stars ever get shared?

Quick question, what type(s) of card dumps does this support? IIRC there's a few different formats found in MAME dumps - some raw hardware dumps with ECC (sometimes separated sometimes not), some hardware dumps with no ECC at all, etc (e.g. ps3mca).
Combined ECC.

Quick question, what type(s) of card dumps does this support?
Just like the other multis, expect to see roll up packs provided by members here

But like @rtw said, combined ECC. I can include an extra program to combine data+ecc. Don't think any mame dumps in the current set are missing ecc, but if needed we can rebuild ecc data but its not ideal as image cannot be verified as correct.

Hi, i have 2 questions:
1) Will you provide isos or teach me how to convert the rom for 246/256?
2) Are you willing to post the dongle to Hong Kong?

If so, count me in, 1 unit please, thanks.

Which components are reused to build it? Thank you. Why is the cost so high?

Back