What's new
Hey I'll take another if one is available right now

Replied to both of your messages, I believe that will be the last ones from that batch! :thumbsup:

I need to purchase one of these whenever they become available again - can send a 246 memory card if that's what I need as a donor if out of stock?

Im interested. Can provide a donor dongle if necessary... But also waiting to hold out for a full multi solution too

I need one I sent u private and post here please let me know if still some left

I’d love one too if they are any remaining (or if not, when they come back in stock).

Hey, I’m new here and just have some questions. I’m very interested in one but not quite sure if it’s what I’m looking for. Came across a tekken 5 system 256 cab with tekken 5.1 on it. I was told I needed the tekken 5 DR disc and dongle to upgrade it to tekken 5 Dark Resurrection. If I do get this dongle how would I obtain the disc? Sorry for the dumb question.

Fair warning, the only binary for Tekken DR that can be used with the 2x6 multi is the JP region. No other dumps have been made public and the "full set" that was going to be posted with this multi never came to fruition.

is there an easy way to dump your own dongle. I noticed on the first page it said you can backup. I have a English Tekken5 DR dongle I would be willing to dump if it didn't involve soldering.

I am also interested in purchasing one from the next batch if there's still some remaining.

Back