What's new

LuKa

Student
Reaction score
Hey all I am currently in the process of converting a Aliens 3: The Gun to have a PC inside (running mame version of the game) instead of the original game board because it is beyond repair :( . My aim is to try and keep all the cabling as original as possible so just in case, in the future I manage to get a working game board again. With this that would mean it would be very easy to convert it back if needed.

8fy1DbV.jpg

tgAA3iE.jpg

4ZlspS7.jpg

2wRaMh5.jpg

YLsjSiq.jpg

I have managed to find some of the 3 pin connectors from a seller on Jamma+ before it closed down, but I need a few 2 pin female versions. I know they are called AMP connections but I can't seem to find there name or model exactly purchase some. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get some female connectors and the pins for it please?

Many Thanks :)

If you haven't ordered them yet, I can send you a few for the cost of postage (1-2 euros).

If you haven't ordered them yet, I can send you a few for the cost of postage (1-2 euros).
Awesome thank you! Do you have the pins aswell by any chance? I need x6 connectors and the required amount of pins :)

This page is a good general overview of AMP connectors as they apply to cabs, the places to buy them and the pins they need, and their respective parts' numbers.

Awesome thank you! Do you have the pins aswell by any chance? I need x6 connectors and the required amount of pins :)
Yeah, I have everything needed. I'll PM you.

Back