What's new
Alright so just to update this thread I was able to get a flashed Naomi 2 bios and it boots fine with dip switch 1 in the up position and the rest down on my Cyber Lead Cabinet. Also for future reference for anybody that might read this thread the psu in the cabinet boots the Naomi just fine so there's no need for a new or an extra psu.

Right now I'm just dealing with a gateway is not found error, but I might have my null pic installed the wrong way so I'm going to try flipping it when I get home and I'll update again.

Right now I'm just dealing with a gateway is not found error, but I might have my null pic installed the wrong way so I'm going to try flipping it when I get home and I'll update again.
Gateway is not found is normal if you don't have a PC connected. Flipping the PIC doesn't sound like a good idea. :D

How are you connecting it to the network to load games?

I checked the pic and it's in correctly. I'm trying to run piforce and following all the directions, but still haven't been able to get past the ERROR 34 GATEWAY CANNOT BE FOUND. Now my piforce setup lcd isn't turning on. If it's not one thing it's another lol.

You got the PIC from me and I've sold several to other users using the piforce. It COULD be the PIC but may be something else. If you exhaust all other measures we can swap it out.

I just ordered a new sd card because I think this one is giving me problems and I'll be trying out another crossover cable within the next couple of days. I'll update once I've tried everything I can think of.

Was able to get it up and running, but I'm trying to figure out how to turn on free play since there's no easy way to press the dip switch for credits on the cyber lead cabinet.

Edit: Was able to find it after I wrote this by going to game settings in the test menu. Is there a way to set it to default to free play so I don't have to go to settings every time to change it? Makes it a little inconvenient to open the cabinet every time I want to switch games.

Last edited:
Here's another question. I've been reading that some people have issues with this, but others don't. Some are able to select another game and load it without turning off their cabinet and back on again. While others are need to turn off their cabinet then back on just load up another game. Any ideas as to why? On my setup I'm not able to load another game without turning off my cabinet and back on again. Also I need to reload the game every time I turn on my cabinet. Is this normal or is there something that I need to change?

Last edited:
Back