What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I do a lot of work for a Korean repair house every month or so. They sent me three Super Dragonball Z System 256 dongles to convert. I know someone here said they were looking for one. Let me know and I can trade one of these for a different dongle.

I know I'm not crazy. Someone needed a DBZ dongle for their collection. I've got two left to convert. If they arent claimed by tonight they become Taiko 14s.

I don't have any dongles to trade, but I'll take it off your hands if you convert it to SC3 first... 50$ shipped? ;)

You're not crazy, I totally remember someone asking for one.

I'll extend this until the morning.

what a shame to convert a SDBZ dongle...
Don't you have any extra Gundam dongles?

what a shame to convert a SDBZ dongle...
Don't you have any extra Gundam dongles?
Unfortunately my stock is gone and the aren't as plentiful and cheap as they used to be. I used what stock I had to save Soul Calibur 3, Tekken 5, and Bloody Roar 3s. I have to use what the customer sends to me. This time it was 17 gundams and 3 SBDZ.

I have 2 SDBZ left if you want to put some gundams in the mail tomorrow, Erick. I can put these two in the mail to you as well. Just don't want to keep my customer waiting very long.

4? Now I owe you. Did you receive the other package I sent you last week?
2 are mint condition, the other 2 have a bit of case damage but still work just fine. Figured you could make use of them or recase them.

I got the package, working on it :D

It was me.

I PM'd Mitsurugi-w back this morning about it. With the Multi-dongle coming out and making it on the list for the first batch I really don't "need" it anymore.

All good. Erick will find a good home for them.

4? Now I owe you. Did you receive the other package I sent you last week?
2 are mint condition, the other 2 have a bit of case damage but still work just fine. Figured you could make use of them or recase them.
I got the package, working on it :D
I have extra cases so I can fix them up. No time to ship today (finishing batch of C2) but I'll get them out tomorrow. Thanks, bro.

Did you receive the other package I sent you last week
6lwZcA0.gif

Back