What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I had a pand box 5 and sold it didn't like the blurring of the games. I saw that Pandora box 6 has came out and they added features like adding games customizing interface I think. I'm curious if it still blurs the games. 3A the creators say it's more powerful but specs look same.

Last edited:
I had a land box 5 and sold it didn't like the blurring of the games. I saw that Pandora box 6 has came out and they added features like adding games customizing interface I think. I'm curious if it still blurs the games. 3A the creators say it's more powerful but specs look same.
Based on reviews I've seen, same shit (5) different number (6).

I think once someone makes an FPGA style one of these (like Kevin Horton from Analog NT fame) it might be better, but until then, you get what you pay for.

I had a land box 5 and sold it didn't like the blurring of the games. I saw that Pandora box 6 has came out and they added features like adding games customizing interface I think. I'm curious if it still blurs the games. 3A the creators say it's more powerful but specs look same.
Based on reviews I've seen, same shit (5) different number (6).
I think once someone makes an FPGA style one of these (like Kevin Horton from Analog NT fame) it might be better, but until then, you get what you pay for.
ya but when is that going to happen? Probably never because to many boards to dogs.

I have a Pandora Box 5(from 3A Games), you can disable their "Enhancement" in settings to go back to the retro look. I think it drops the resolution down to 480p. I am hoping that it works well with OSSC.

I wish there was a faster way t disable hacked version for games. Its a good enough box for 160 CDN, plus shipping.

I replaced the turd stick and buttons with Sanwa...

you can disable that enhancement but the graphics are still blurred on HDMI I'm not sure if jamma does it too. It's like bilinear filtering is on.

you can disable that enhancement but the graphics are still blurred on HDMI I'm not sure if jamma does it too. It's like bilinear filtering is on.
Well its still 480p image so it is not going to get up-scaled to 1080p/4k right ?

Back