What's new

doozer

Unobtanium
Professional
Reaction score
There's rain forecast for this weekend, so its likely I'll finally get some time to play with my new toys.

The aim is to figure out the CF lock password so I can edit the card.

Attachments

• lindbergh_fun.jpg
    lindbergh_fun.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 1,503
I tried this also, but it didn't work for me either.

since the github page is deleted, take this:

Attachments

• lindbergh-master.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 755
After many, many hours of work I finally have root access on my Lindbergh.

Anyone know what "develop mode" gives you access to?

Attachments

• dev_mode.jpg
    dev_mode.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 930
I know that develop mode allows you to change the region of the board on the test menu, but I dont know if allow you to make any other change, maybe allows you to debug via a port?

Best regards.

I've managed to dump the CF card for:

MDA-C0004A REVB
MDA-C0004A REVD

Anyone got a rev A or C they can donate/lend so I can complete the set?

I have a rev C card. If it is not complicated to dump the card,maybe I can dump a copy for you.

I have a rev C card. If it is not complicated to dump the card,maybe I can dump a copy for you.
I'm in the process of documenting the entire ordeal.
Basically I had to build a very specific linux machine to get everything to work. If you're interested and have the spare time you can try following my instructions to see if it works?

My collection.
I'm not sure that the original installation system is on it, I can be used to install new game ...
If I can help ;)

Attachments

• CF_Lindbergh.jpg
    CF_Lindbergh.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 741
Revision E, didn't even know that one existed.
Give me a couple of days to write the doc and lets see if we can dump them all.

I know that develop mode allows you to change the region of the board on the test menu, but I dont know if allow you to make any other change, maybe allows you to debug via a port?

Best regards.
Boot file name.... the 5ABC.bin or whatever is what makes the svc menu available according to Andy Geezer.

it's an archived website with information related to Lindberg security and some code to generate keys

è un sito web archiviato con informazioni relative alla sicurezza Lindberg e del codice per generare chiavi
scusa ma sono ignorante su come creare il multi pic? o HD multi

Back