What's new
time to 3d design and print some.
Man, do you know how much that would cost if I could even find someone with a 3D printer large enough and one that does ABS plastic???? Ive been ordering little parts here and there and those run $15 lol .. for small parts!

maybe a smoke plexy glass with 3d printed black connetor hardware.

I may need your help in the near future .. I got one heck of a project sitting in my garage

5zRwmAgl.jpg

They are complete with the exception of the monitors. Everything seems to work but they play blind so not totally sure. I do know for sure the volume control needs re-wired because these things are LOUD and I tried turning the volume down and it did nothing LOL .. but that's a project for another thread.
I pooped a little here with glee.
Restoring these is the lords work.
One day I'm gonna get myself a Daytona cab that can run Naomi shit.
Those Virtual ON Vs cabs... I remember being a kid and sitting down to play VOOT.
When you got 2 players that know what they are doing, this game is magical!
Thankfully the Dreamcast version is good.
Good luck with these. I hope you post the job logs.

I spent allot of quarters at the mall playing those lol .. thats why they ended up in my garage when I got the chance.

Well .. got both cabs wired up, fixed, and running. Let me tell ya tho .. for what it cost in parts to fix the light guns I could have went out and bought a real shot gun :( I also still need to find a monitor bezel/shroud assembly for the one I broke :( One day I will get my hands on a driver Atomiswave too :)

SiFGicnl.jpg

I know lol. Thanks for the lead. The problem is shipping is turning to be way more than what the cab is worth and can't justify dropping that much money. Don't think I haven't been considering it still.

You know... I can't help but wonder how awesome that first Atomis cab would look with a LCD replacement, its missing the plastic bezel anyway. ;)

You know... I can't help but wonder how awesome that first Atomis cab would look with a LCD replacement, its missing the plastic bezel anyway. ;)
Nah can't do that with my light gun cab. Mainly because well .. the light guns wont work on a flat panel and plus I have all but one gun game for that Atomiswave.

BukqFgol.jpg

Nah can't do that with my light gun cab. Mainly because well .. the light guns wont work on a flat panel and plus I have all but one gun game for that Atomiswave.
BukqFgol.jpg
How is Clay Challenge??? I would love to take a crack at it one day...will have to go digging for it.

Here I am with the one game you are missing! and all the pieces for it too! :(

How is Clay Challenge??? I would love to take a crack at it one day...will have to go digging for it.
Here I am with the one game you are missing! and all the pieces for it too! :(
-Clay challenge is OK it gets repetitive. I would rather play Ranger Mission of Sports Shooting.

-I've had some people trying to sell Extreme Hunting 2 to me for kinda high prices. So I am holding off for now.

-I did manage to get intact monitor side shrouds .. still looking for a bezel though.

-Other than finding an Atomiswave driving cab semi close to me to where I don't have to pay shipping that's about all I need to finish up my Atomiswave projects for now.

I approve of this project!

Your level of Atomiswave love makes me think I should send you one of the AW tshirts I had made :P
How can I buy one of these shirts?
-Yeah I forgot to ask when we were talking lol.

Am I doing something wrong? I find Sports Shooting to be annoyingly short. Do I have the wrong setting for this game set or something?

Sports shooting is just the right length to maintain focus, accuracy, and speed. I think its rounds are perfect.
Area 51 on like the last level...there's no accuracy...its just rapid fire the trigger, drop another quarter in when i die.

That being said, I feel that Point Blank's 16rds are just a touch long...but they are so varied, it doesn't really matter.

@Dreygor Extreme Hunting 2 demands a higher price due that stupid network/security pic add on....which sucks, cause once that dies, the cartridge is worthless. I wasn't trying to sell mine though...its going in a cab with ranger mission, and sports shooting, for my dad. :D

I ended up buying just the driving parts of a cab so i can swap between the 3 types.

Sports shooting is just the right length to maintain focus, accuracy, and speed. I think its rounds are perfect.
Area 51 on like the last level...there's no accuracy...its just rapid fire the trigger, drop another quarter in when i die.

That being said, I feel that Point Blank's 16rds are just a touch long...but they are so varied, it doesn't really matter.
I see. I guess the game isn't for me then. I want bang for me quarter. I'm a big Police Trainer (part 1) fan.

Nah lol. Doing the whole family thing for the holidays. Going to try to get that done next week. Was wanting to buff out some of the scratches and stuff before i put it all back together.

Hey @Dreygor....did you get all the panels you need?
I have a cab thats being sold off for 50$ here locally, and wanted to know if you need anything from it still??

Back