What's new

G0nz0

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Save your games is legit reseller? I sent payment via paypal in July and have never receieved an email or anything regarding my order. I know they are in stock again at Paradise Aracde. At the time I didn't know where the best place to order the kit so I google and picked SYG. I've contacted them also with no reply... I'm getting a bit nervous and anxious.

Any help would be awesome!
Thanks

Does anyone know if Save your games is legit reseller? I sent payment via paypal in July and have never receieved an email or anything regarding my order. I know they are in stock again at Paradise Aracde. At the time I didn't know where the best place to order the kit so I google and picked SYG. I've contacted them also with no reply... I'm getting a bit nervous and anxious.

Any help would be awesome!
Thanks
100% Legit mate!

Most of us on AP purchase from saveyourgames.

Don't worry, your order will be with you soon as they're in stock and being shipped out now.

Thanks for the info and follow up. What scared me the most is after I went back to try and find the charge since I haven't received anything the charges show up as HWMagic.com... Is that who processes the payments for SYG?

**edit. I found my order number on the paypal charge. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I ordered my CPS2 multi from SYG, so have many others here. Aldo is great and is a member here if you ever want to message with any questions.

You get the new packaging too which looks absolutely fantastic!

they are 100% legit and you are in good hands with them. Top service.

See this now, I always answer to every PM and email, maybe I can lost your, and I wanto to apologize for that

give me your order number and I'll write you immediatly

Aldo

I wish I could have tossed you extra money to ship some local coffee along with my STV and CPS2.
I just realized they are coming from Italy!!!!
Can't wait, the bench is cleared and ready for all the multikits!!!

Oh no problem ehhehe ask what you want
Thank you for the offer, I'm sure I missed the shipping window.
I'm a sucker for strong Italian or Turkish coffee.
My current love is the Lavazza Oro.

Attachments

• 20180914_085718.jpg
    20180914_085718.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 175
Oh no problem ehhehe ask what you want
Thank you for the offer, I'm sure I missed the shipping window. I'm a sucker for strong Italian or Turkish coffee.
My current love is the Lavazza Oro.
I have asked.... it's a Risk to ship food :( sorry, for europe no problem but international shipment are controlled

Back