Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• did i also see on wiki that pacman battleroyale was on 2X6 or is that misinformation?

That game rules and I have access to enough 2X6 hardware to keep me busy for days :D
      Cabinets : Sega Blast City, LS GodOfWar (3:4 scale Noir clone)
      Things I put inside them : 60in1 Vertical multi, 19in1 Horizontal multi, Taito TypeX1&2, Namco System 357, Taito G-Net
    • YourPalCeej wrote:

id i also see on wiki that pacman battleroyale was on 2X6 or is that misinformation?
      That's incorrect. Battle Royale is on System 147: system16.com/hardware.php?id=981

AFAIK the only joystick/button game on 2x6 that is not publicly available/in mame is Technic Beat
      the rest of the missing games are either revisions/regional differences of already available games or games that require special hardwdare like the touch-screen games, or driving games, etc.
      Buy 3D Printed Parts: bit-district.com
      Projects: instagram | blog
      Games: VAPS | VOOT | UMK3 | RFM | Vewlix | FiF Jr. | KI2 | E29 | Net City | DDR | Flash Beats
      Wanted | For Sale/Trade
    • Has anyone run into problems getting Cobra the Arcade to work?

I've extracted the cbr1-ha.chd to 3 different hard drives, and the game is missing all the graphics and sound. In places where game is running its just flashes of white and black. I can access Cobra's test mode, but when i try to bring up the crosshatch and color grandient for adjustment, its just a black screen. I've double checked this on two different monitors.

I'm testing this on two working Sys256 units and its the same on both: missing graphics and sound. I even switched out the IDE cables and measured the voltages from the hard drive's input power. They're all good.

This how i'm extracting the chd to my hard drives:
      chdman extracthd -i cbr1-ha.chd -o \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 -f

Do i have to use a the exact same make/model hard drive the like the original?