What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
need to know how big the on area is so I know what size micro atx case i can fit into it.

Then I need to know how I am able to power the computer once it's inside it. I know the blast city has a plug connect on the psu will that work or should the computer be plugged into wall by its self.

My cabs haven't arrived yet I'm still waiting just preplaning

Already bought refurbished psu new marquee covers refurbished cp that looks brand new 2 001 looms. Not sure if I can get other wiring like psu wires

You can use the socket at the back. It's there so you can daisy chain cabs and have one only plugged to a wall socket.

ok cook. I didn't want to get the psu by hooking up a computer. Any idea the size of pcb area?

I can measure mine later today. It's basically made to fit a Model 3 cage, so there's quite a lot of space.

I can measure mine later today. It's basically made to fit a Model 3 cage, so there's quite a lot of space.
nice would appreciate it as it would give me some idea what size micro at case to put in there and a jamma switcher

You should be able to squeeze in a case that's 8" high, 17" wide and 20" deep or less.

Back