Student
Reaction score
Hi guys

i just received my MultiF3 but ... it doesnt work

My arcade screen blink over and over

so :

- i download and install the F3 rollup rom with SDHC 4go in FAT32
- always try with 2 differents micro SD 4go
- i have on the LCD screen all game , i can choose and the sending rom but it's change nothning : it's always blink
- the mini LED on the pcb are green
- my motherboard is Ok with another original game cartridge
- my motherboard is region free and connector are clean
- the multiF3 pcb is good in place
- all pins connectors are ok
- i try reset firmware with Mitsurugi's link : some blocks appear on LCD screen during 5 seconds and ... blinks to
- i insert in the good postion with connector ABCD of course :D
- i try in 3 differents Cabinet
- my Voltage are Ok

So , who wanna be my savior ? <3 <3

the problem in vidéo :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIuVPMA5l4&frags=pl,wn

Last edited:
Welcom Buddy.Kakakokeokuku is a so nice guy, he helped me when I begun arcade system. A good thing for the forum.

windows 7? Windows 10? Mac?
Brand of SD card?

Have you got another one of a different brand/capacity/speed you can try?

Speed of SD cards is a huge potential issue and 4GB cards being older may not be fast enough.

Samsung Evo cards are cheap and known to work well in the multi kits. I think the smallest is 16gb

Welcom Buddy.Kakakokeokuku is a so nice guy, he helped me when I begun arcade system. A good thing for the forum.
Thanks Dude !

i have Mac

Brand of SD card?
Have you got another one of a different brand/capacity/speed you can try?

Speed of SD cards is a huge potential issue and 4GB cards being older may not be fast enough.

Samsung Evo cards are cheap and known to work well in the multi kits. I think the smallest is 16gb
I ordered on SAveYourGames. and in the same order on their website , i took MultiF3 + optionnal SD for more €€. so the brand is Trascend Class4

and my other is Toshiba 4go SDHC , not cheap item

Know anyone with windows? Macs are notorious about doing awful things to SD cards. It's worth having a friend try formatting and transferring the data.

Or have a forum member write the SD card and test in their F3 multi, just so you can rule out the card/data. I'm happy to help though I'm in the USA.

Last edited:
If you did it on a Mac there's a good chance that it's having issues with the ._ directories macOS creates on removable devices.

There's a built in function called dot_clean that removes these, but you need to be careful to run it on the correct device.

You need to go into a Terminal and run dot_clean /Volumes/SDCardnamehere

To find the correct volume name

ls /Volumes

Sorry to go offtopic, but this picture always comes to mind when I read about these Mac issues :P

gaming-on-a-mac-meme.jpg

that sounds like a mac thing to me. Make sure you format it again.

Back