What's new

waiwainl

Professional
Reaction score
At Kelvins Gaming Heaven I saw this board:

IMG_9598.JPG

He calls it "H-Shift circuits" with built in Sync leveling capabilities to ensure compatibility with non-arcade monitors. This is exactly what I need.
It is created by JFWX - though Google can't help me finding this guy nor PCB board.

Anybody got an idea where to purchase this?

EDIT 23nov2018: You can purchase this board here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z38n.10677092.0.0.76ff1debWl6p5k&id=559396726429
But this board is better as it also can do Vertical Position: s.aliexpress.com/UBBFvYNR

Last edited:
more specifically the F3 since it's sync signal is wonky when going to the OSSC via scart

Isn't that @Rugdoctors site?
Google tells me yes - hence @Rugdoctor could provide us an answer :thumbsup:

Wondering what you’re gonna use it for?
Look at the link to Kevin's post, you'll see :D

i wonder how this works with the f3 on an OSSC?
Possibly the same; you are changing the input to the OSSC, so if any PCB is already giving you trouble with a full/centered image on your LCD through OSSC; my guess is that this board will do the same as for non-arcade CRT's?

Last edited:
interesting, if these work as advertised. Let’s see if we can source some.

Hi all,

I tried trawling through the taobao site to find the seller but after 20+ pages I gave up.

The advertisement for it was pretty straight forward even if you don't understand mandarin. No more image distortion at the start of the scan was what I was aftering and this provided that and other functions I have no clue about.

The H-Shift function was pretty neat as some boards are quite picky where they start and end the image scan so that seen the end of that.

Sorry can not help further :(

I've only had limited success regenerating original PCB syncs.
But I've also never tested this exact device, so I'm interested... If you find a sales thread please share.

Reactions: RGB
Could be interesting, would love to see if it helped with getting a clean signal to my NEC LCD4000....

I tried trawling through the taobao site to find the seller but after 20+ pages I gave up.
Sorry can not help further :(
Thanks for looking though. Never heard of taobao.com - will give it a try too.

Back