What's new
Nice find! Time Harvest have good stuff.

I was going to get that Otaku Switch you mentioned with additional adjustment, but I just assumed they stole the schematics from Otaku and adjusted them... which kinda sucks (there's bootleg Hydra RGB switches now). I ended up ordering another from Otaku direct to support them.

Funny , i just found out about this thread :P

Yesterday, i finally received the last part for my build of Villetim 's H-Sync Shifter.

shiftysync.jpg

And here's my build to be tested ;)

20200605_110801423.png

Anyone have a link to a JAMMA PCB that does these positional shift adjustments? I vaguely remember there being cheap Chinese ones that were available but I can find the page.

Hotdamn @opt2not... X/ I didn't know Franco used the black Chinese jamma connectors at one point. I only ever got the blue ones from him.

Why would you need that shifter PCB, is there a system you can't get centered with the remote board now?

Hotdamn @opt2not... X/ I didn't know Franco used the black Chinese jamma connectors at one point. I only ever got the blue ones from him.

Why would you need that shifter PCB, is there a system you can't get centered with the remote board now?
Yeah, @FrancoB probably used those cheap ones earlier on. I got that Voltmeter from him many years ago, but am glad to hear he's upgraded to higher quality ones.

Getting the shifter is more for convience and accessibility from outside the cabinet. I plan on building a PCB switcher cabinet that sits next to my NAC. The Switcher cabinet is going to host an 8-way switcher, and output through a JAMMA extension cable to my NAC. My goal is that I don't want to keep opening up my NAC to adjust things. Having multiple PCB's coming from one box, plus Consoles through the JAMMAIZER having a handy shifter without opening up my CP everytime would make the process easier.

Back