What's new

onehundredyen

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a SFII World Warrior PCB that has some kind of hack. I want to go back to regular WW and I've tried burning new ROMS to Ver. 910522 but I'm getting a blank screen. So I need to do something with the pal chip? I've scoured the internet and there's not much info out there.

Thanks for any help!

You also have to have the appropriate C board for the version of World Warrior you are trying to run. In the case of 910522, you need a C board with CPS-B-14.

You probably already knew this, but just another warning. This link will give you an idea of what versions are compatible with the hardware you have:

CPS C Board Compatibility Chart

You can sort the columns, which is helpful. That list also tells you what PAL you need.

If you are intent on running 910522, but don't have the appropriate C board, Apocalypse can provide modified code to run any CPS-1 game on any CPS-1 hardware. He charges a very reasonable fee to do the conversion, and provides the rom and PAL files. Although, I saw a notice from him that he was taking a hiatus, so this may not be an option currently, but just thought it worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Back