What's new
bloodstorm deserved a 3d sequel
Apparently so did Shaq Fu...

But I don't think this is really saying anything about how good the original game was...
And more about how stupid today's younger gamers are (aka they don't know what good games even are). ;)

Looks like I'm buying a switch now!

I was excited for the Shack Fu Sequel until I discovered it's not a Fighting game... it's a beat 'em up and they tried way too hard to make it funny it's just plain bad... not even so bad it's entertaining like the original. :(

Press the "test" button while powering up the st-v motherboard. This wil bring you a different, more enhanced test menu.

IMG_1628.JPG

And check if your slave cpu works...

IMG_1629.JPG

This will give the most definitive answer regarding your CPUs and try the other tests here also...

Works cpu

Attachments

• 490F66CC-D0C8-4E7C-8067-86BEF39D924E.jpeg
    490F66CC-D0C8-4E7C-8067-86BEF39D924E.jpeg
    785.1 KB · Views: 200
Here is Problem .

There is the problem. If I push the two down it works. How can I fix this?

Attachments

• DBB5CC23-0DCD-4812-856E-8EC9AC51B79B.jpeg
    DBB5CC23-0DCD-4812-856E-8EC9AC51B79B.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 201
Yes you can also solder every pin individually but that would require a lot of patience...

(At least that is what I think he asks ;) )

Ok, and with the hot glue gun just about everything on it. Press down and distribute.

Not glue, hot air.

Or use a very fine soldering iron tip and carefully tack down each pin.

Or send it to someone to fix so it doesn't get worse.

Or send it to someone to fix so it doesn't get worse.
Yea that, be very careful around the caps with a hot air gun.
Sometimes I wrap components in aluminum foil if I can't really direct the hot air beam away from them, it offers some protection.

With something like this, if it was me? I'd send it to @Mitsurugi-w or take it to my local buddy Bill for proper/pro repair. :thumbup:
My money would go to reflowing the SH-2 chips.

@Breakerpc can you try pressing down both SH-2’s during boot?
Credit to @PascalP for nailing the issue back on page one, and reminding us of @yavuzg important post/information. :thumbsup:

Warning sent...
Remember when this happened?

Youtube
"Back in 1994, Cinder's infinite combo exploit in Killer Instinct got so out of hand in arcades that Nintendo had to send a team to manually travel and install an update patch in every single Killer Instinct machine...All 17,000 of them."

"the bugs and glitches could be attributed to a rumor that the two main play testers for Killer Instinct absolutely despised fighting games"

You know that rumor is true, soon as you play it. :saint:
Looks like I'm buying a switch now!
It's also on PS4!
not even so bad it's entertaining like the original.
Is that a thing in video games? I guess it's just not something I've ever personally experienced so I can't relate (aka I don't play bad games).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back