Attachments

• IMG_5863.JPG
    IMG_5863.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_5864.PNG
    IMG_5864.PNG
    774.3 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Can you get picture of the model number on the sticker?

You can clearly see the back of that case doesn't have the proper measurements for the back brace. So its impossible to even bolt it in.
Can you get picture of the model number on the sticker?
It's an AU Optronics monitor, which doesn't have the proper closed frame on it for a Vewlix.
It also has SVideo, and BNC connectors as well. Last I checked with Taito, no Vewlix replacement monitor has these.
There is no connection for a remote board, as its still mounted directly on the frame itself. Like a regular commercial monitor.

How you saw all that from one small picture is beyond me. But I am impressed.

How you saw all that from one small picture is beyond me. But I am impressed.
Top right of the picture you can see the wires going to the remote pcb attached to the case.
Pattern has no 200x100 VESA, which is the size for a Vewlix if I recall. You can easily eye that pattern.
I've seen the monitor, it has BNC and SVideo connections.

Vewlix monitors come in a few different flavors but none like posted above. Ls and Amis, most had wei-ya LCDs. And those screens have vga, dvi, and some hdmi connections.

What is posted above seems to be a DIY replacement for a failed monitor, as a new monitor from taitotech is about $1800ish. I know as I have one living in my Blue Diamond.

Edit: Here is what I've seen in most Ls and AMI Ls:

oKAQs9tl.jpg

This is what will be in a replacement from taito, currently what they add in the black diamonds, and they send the whole surround:

AZ91kOYl.jpg

Mii4lLjl.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the other side of that monitor. As you can see by all the inputs and several outputs. This is not an Original Vewlix Monitor or a replacement from Taito for any model Vewlix.

This is just a run of the mill commercial broadcast LCD monitor. Hope that helps.

image0.jpg

This information is a little out of date now...
eW0dMtt.jpg

No entries for the "new new LCD" (aka whatever comes in the Vewlix Black and Magicians Dead).

Researching further led to the usage of the display in question.

Manufacturer: AUO
Model: P315XW01 V0
Release: 2010,Q1

Description:
P315XW01 V0 is a 31.5" diagonal a-Si TFT-LCD display panel product from AU Optronics Corp. (hereafter called AUO), with an integral CCFL backlight system, With Inverter , without touch screen. It features an operating temperature range of 0 ~ 50°C , a storage temperature range of -20 ~ 60°C . It's general features are summarized in the following: High Color Gamut, Antiglare Surface, Wide Viewing Angle, Landscape / Portrait, Lamp life ≥ 50K hours, Wide Aspect Ratio , ECO Pack, Jun’13 EOL. Based on its features, this model be applied to Digital Signage.

As Jassin posted:
The L and L-AMI use a Samsung TY320CPG-3 panel in a GTT Closed Frame Housing. GTT Model # TLK-320Y

Back