What's new
Unfortunately I am on free play on most of my games or use the service button. Would be nice though to setup all of the coin mechs on my cabs with the same size token one day and pretty much go from there. I enjoy fee play but it's just not the same experience to coining up.

Coin play.
There's audio queues, animations, and other missed features of arcade game that are not seen when you Freeplay.
Plus it's just satisfying to just hammer the coin button.

*Playing Marvel Vs Capcom*
Le,le,le,le,le,let,let,le, LET'S GO CRAZY!

Would be nice though to setup all of the coin mechs on my cabs with the same size token one day and pretty much go from there.
This is beyond easy with a handy little device called AnyCoin.
any+coin+universal.jpg

It's a full replacement for your existing coin mech.
It never jams, and it will accept any sized coin or token you've got.

You can see the white (color matches the body, I've got a black one in my Capcom) AnyCoin I installed in my Vewlix Diamond here...
0YcTv8a.jpg

Also notice the spring on the coin return button, its needed to keep the tension or the return button just flops uselessly in/out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice though to setup all of the coin mechs on my cabs with the same size token one day and pretty much go from there.
This is beyond easy with a handy little device called AnyCoin.
any+coin+universal.jpg

It's a full replacement for your existing coin mech.
It never jams, and it will accept any sized coin or token you've got.

You can see the white (color matches the body, I've got a black one in my Capcom) AnyCoin I installed in my Vewlix Diamond here...
0YcTv8a.jpg

Also notice the spring on the coin return button, its needed to keep the tension or the return button just flops uselessly in/out.
Holy cow! That's it exactly what I need to set up all of my cabs in coin opp mode at home! Dude that is too freaking cool! Gonna 2.0 my home Arcade with this, time to start looking for them tokens. Thanks for sharing brother!

You can get a small flat rate box of random tokens on eBay for like fifteen bucks and it's hundreds and hundreds of them. I picked out like thirty that were too big or too small to use, but got WAY more than I need that way.

You can get a small flat rate box of random tokens on eBay for like fifteen bucks and it's hundreds and hundreds of them. I picked out like thirty that were too big or too small to use, but got WAY more than I need that way.
Sounds like a pretty solid idea, thanks!

I always use the Credit button unless it cycles through the demo screen with Freeplay activated (to minimise screen burn)

I can never read the Japanese menus so coin play for me!

Back