What's new

xodaraP

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi guys,
For those of you that have ordered from buyicnow before - I want to do an order from them and have them burn the chips as well (I don't have the adapters for SMD stuff so it's just easier to have them do it)

If I'm ordering multiple chip types, what's the best way to send them through to identify what goes where?

How good is communication with the company?

Should I be paying extra for a better shipping option or is the cheap shipping option fine?

What is the turnaround time like?

Cheap option is fine, I usually email them the rom files with the order number in the subject right after paying and within 1 day Jian will mail you to confirm that the ROM files are ok.
They understand english so for multiple orders just match the IC name with the ROM image and that worked for me.
In my experience they ship after 3 or 4 days minimum.

I have ordered the GNET Bios TSOP 54, Mod BIOS ICs and 2 Phoenix Sets for SSF2T, everything smooth in my experience.

Cheap option shipping will take from 1 week to 2 week depending on custom clearance in Australia (generally very quick) and Auspost's efficiency.

Cheers,
Suv

Last edited:
just label each file to what ic. make everything clear

cheap option for shipping works without issues.

I'm wanting to order some conversion ROMs for PGM and a couple of other things - should I send them in a ZIP file or send a Dropbox link to a folder with the ROMs in it?

I was thinking of putting each type in a ZIP file with the same name, eg. 27C322.zip - 26L6420.zip etc.

i would go file 1234.bin = 27c160
file 2345.bin= 27c322
etc etc

I only send them zip files so that works for sure. I think naming the zip files with the IC type is a good idea. As long as the number of roms in the zip matches the number ICs you bought for that type they will be happy with it.

Hi guys,
For those of you that have ordered from buyicnow before - I want to do an order from them and have them burn the chips as well (I don't have the adapters for SMD stuff so it's just easier to have them do it)

If I'm ordering multiple chip types, what's the best way to send them through to identify what goes where?

How good is communication with the company?

Should I be paying extra for a better shipping option or is the cheap shipping option fine?

What is the turnaround time like?

I'd be quite happy to program and send you some chips if needed mate. I have both MX26l6420MC and MX29L3211 in stock.

Back