What's new
In that scenario, I should only put one game on it, right? (Due to how the 256 works?)
Depends on how you plan to use it. You can put a single iso file on sdcard/usb drive or multiples and control which image is selected from a pc or other usb host (ie; raspberry pi)
It should work like the Gotek, 2 buttons to go up / down on the ISOs that are in the microSD.

In the multi build, does anything need to be installed on the dongle or will it work as is?

In the multi build, does anything need to be installed on the dongle or will it work as is?
If I remember correctly, you need to install drivers first so your computer/device can recognize the dongle so you can use it. Not sure about the selector but I think it may be the same or the files are already included.

If I remember correctly, you need to install drivers first so your computer/device can recognize the dongle so you can use it. Not sure about the selector but I think it may be the same or the files are already included.
Thanks. It looks like the RPi3 image includes drivers etc for the RPi3 i.e. so nothing needs to be done to the USB dongle itself, as the RPi programs the dongle via the selector. I also ordered a RPi3 rather than RPi4 as the image is RPi3 so presumably may not be compatible with RPi4?

How do I know if the dongle and DVD are working? How long does the Tekken 5 DR boot sequence take?

I used a Sony DW-U10A with the roll up pack mentioned in a previous thread with the dongle, and I’m getting a blue screen followed by a “start program..” and it hangs there unless I hit the DVD tray open, and I get 5 green dots that way.

Is the DVD drive the problem? I’ve heard it spoken of glowingly previously. Could the dvd burn be bad?

Back