What's new

Bunshin-Ryu

Beginner
Reaction score
So I am somewhat of a noob on the Arcade scene and I received my first Vewlix L from KC. I purchased a new Sanwa JLF stick but the plate does not fit. I looked at some universal plates but dont want to make the same mistake again.

Below of the stick and the panel so you can see what I mean.....

IMG_20180922_181555.jpg

What plate or adapter plate do I need for this?

Last edited:
Pic not working, but didn’t the cab have sticks installed and reuse the plate?

Lets try it this way

IMG_20180922_181555.jpg

@PascalP no it literal came with four new button in a bag an old stick with no plate. The Panel came only as you see it above minus the stick of course. I can take more pics if needed.

Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone here has an extra one. Otherwise you’ll need to order directly from taito or make one somehow. I think shipping and bank fees would probably be more than the bracket itself from taito.

Ouch well that is disappointing. I was hoping I was missing something simple. At least the monitor and everything else works I just need to figure out how to mount the stick.

Thanks ThisGuy.

Or contact KC on why he sold you a cab which is not complete...
Sure he should have some spares.

Really odd it didn't come with its original Sanwa plate. :( Ask KC to send ya a proper one.

And yes @ThisGuy it would cost more in fees than the plate itself from Taitotech...

I sent KC a PM. I honestly thought it would be a $5 part or something so did not want to bother but it's seems like they are not easy to come by.

Thanks all for the input.

Back