What's new
I can't, but here are a lot of smart people on here who might, paging @Apocalypse who will likely have some idea!

Also, if you want to sell that board, I know someone who would like to buy it!

hello
My pcb no sound issue today, can someone tell me how to fix it?
Thx
I can't, but here are a lot of smart people on here who might, paging @Apocalypse who will likely have some idea!

Also, if you want to sell that board, I know someone who would like to buy it!
Humm... With so little info it's not easy to give a direction.
At this point it can be anything: bad pot/amp/RAM/trace/etc.

Yes, please post pictures of the PCB, up close all over, and maybe a video of it running as well.

Sorry my english is bad
Can show me where is problem?
Screenshot_20180924-074902.png
_20180924_075124.JPG

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180924-074852.png
    Screenshot_20180924-074852.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 220
Just some things to try, that will help us diagnose...

Do you have any other system32 rom boards? Golden Axe 2, J League, etc. Do they have sound?

When you turn the volume up/down (the white knob near the amp) do you hear anything? Pops, crackles?

index.php

Do you have an eprom programmer? You can check the roms at ic35, ic31, ic26, ic22 against Mame.

In test mode, do you hear nothing at all, or can you get sound effects but no music? or music but no sound effects?

I remember pre-op-amps are a known weakness on S32. They should be TL084 or TL074 type IIRC.
Anyway you can't diagnose your board by just looking at it unless something clearly went in smoke (and still you won't know if it's a cause or a consequence).
First thing to do is identify if the issue is digital or analog, but for that you need minimum tools, skills and knowledge. Starting a blind repair is just going to waste your time and discourage you.
What tools do you have handy?

Back