What's new
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm about to buy a Sega Lindbergh cabinet and I want to mount a Taito Type X2 multigame on it.
The seller said to me that when he put the TTX2 multigame on Lindbergh cab there's a "I/O board not compatible" error but If he mounts a vanilla TTX2 on it the system works correctly.
In addition he said that if he put the TTX2 multigame on a Naomi cab everything works fine. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Might need to spoof the coin counter. I had issues when using my supergun with the multi that went away once I'd added a couple of resistors to the edge connector.

I think that the problem in in the interface card JVS

On a naomi it works without problem I can confirm, but JVS board differ from the one installed in a lindbergh cab

I think that the problem in in the interface card JVS

On a naomi it works without problem I can confirm, but JVS board differ from the one installed in a lindbergh cab
Thanks for your answer ;) but I can not explain myself why the non-multigame type x2 works. You know what changes should I make to make the multi ttx2 works in the lindbergh cab?

I have a lindbergh cabinet and ttx2 multi works great.

seb.

TTX2 on a lindbergh doesn't work, single game or multigame doesn't change

have you tried personally?
No, because I want to buy form the seller Lindbergh cab and Taito x together. He said me that when he tried multi taito it doesn't works on lindbergh (but it works on nomi cab), vanilla model works fine in lindbergh.
The strange thing is that there are as many people who say the that everything works without problems. Like dvseb here at the top says. So I try to understand how to make them works together, if there's some mod. In short, I was looking for certainties before spending that wad of cash :)

what type of JVS IO is the standard in a Lindbergh?
Perhaps you can swap it out for a Sega Type 1 IO from a New Net City which is know to works flawlessly :)

what type of JVS IO is the standard in a Lindbergh?
Perhaps you can swap it out for a Sega Type 1 IO from a New Net City which is know to works flawlessly :)
The standard is Type 3 according to https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JVS#Sega_837-13938 but seems to not work

Works fine with i/o type 1 and i/o type 3 sega
With type 3 seems to not work :( Is possible to put naomi I/O (Type 1) on Lindbergh cab (that have Type 3)? what would this change involve?

Type 3 should work as far as I know, but a Type 1 is a straight swap, same connectors and pinout

I have a lindbergh universal cabinet with i/o type 3 sega and the multi ttx2 works perfect.

Back