What's new
Mitsurugi-w, I'll try this method tonight to see if it work. If not, I'm going to send your way. Thank you all for helping out. I really appreciate and feel comfortable asking questions as I'm completely new to this.

Okay, I tried both but no success. I discharged the EXC5 and partition my microSD to 4gb from 32gb and the same thing happen. Regardless if the microSD is 32gb or 4gb, the lcd screen does the same thing where it load the previous game but the only thing on the screen is "SCR1,2,3, Object, Work" and across from it is "Ram, Ok". After 3 days trying to get this kit running, I'm finally throwing in the white towel. I need your help Mitsurugi-w.

Last edited:
It works! @Mitsurugi-w thank you!

gFtI6j2h.jpg

No clue, it arrived working. I had spent so many hours troubleshooting the first time that once i saw it worked I couldn’t move it to my cab fast enough to play it and now i don’t want to touch it.

Great enjoy!
Looking good. So what was the issue so others know what to look for?
To be honest it worked from the first time I installed it here. The only reason it took so long to get back to him was because a pad broke off installing the key-writing wires again so we wrote him a custom FW to use SWD5 again rather than use jumper wires to fix it.

Great enjoy!
Looking good. So what was the issue so others know what to look for?
To be honest it worked from the first time I installed it here. The only reason it took so long to get back to him was because a pad broke off installing the key-writing wires again so we wrote him a custom FW to use SWD5 again rather than use jumper wires to fix it.
I guess that means no other firmware will work on my unit, if there is an upgrade in the future I will need to add jumpers. Can you message me a link to the firmware so i can download it and keep in case i need to flash the cart in the future?

I doubt there will be any more updates. The last FW is almost two years old. Really nothing more to add.

I doubt there will be any more updates. The last FW is almost two years old. Really nothing more to add.
Ok makes sense, but if for some reason my cart fails I’ll need to reinstall the custom firmware. I guess I’ll just reach out to you if that ever happens in the very distant future. Thanks again!

Back