What's new

orlandu81

Student
Reaction score
Cross posting from KLOV - This beauty arrived last week after sitting in customs for a week. You are looking at an extremely rare original minty Capcom Mini-Cute cabinet (in coveted pink) made for little kids in Japan. It is super tiny! Normal sized 6 year old in the last photo shown for scale. A huge thanks to @pingeahlin for working hard to procure and crate this from Sweden on my behalf...I owe you buddy! I will be sure to send something just as good back to Sweden to keep things even.

4GRBr9Wl.jpg

lmOOHogl.jpg

5LmVCD2l.jpg

g77Igtel.jpg

bIwA7Syl.jpg

rUWtjZEl.jpg

WqvCiQhl.jpg

lFZzMvPl.jpg

CJ6CRCll.jpg

CiYrNjol.jpg

Is that Playchoice something you made or an official Nintendo thing? That's cool too!

Is that Playchoice something you made or an official Nintendo thing? That's cool too!
That's official, I have two of them actually. It's a Playchoice 10 counter-top model. In essence, it is a single monitor Playchoice 10 crammed into a tight space with a 13 inch monitor, made in America on the cheap at the tail end of Nintendo's arcade production run. It's a nice space saver, but I prefer to play on the full size dual monitor version.

Last edited:
CJ6CRCll.jpg

Thats a nice collection.
I've completely settled on buying a Vewlix and a CUTE if I can get my grubby hands on one somehow in the midwest.

This is awesome!
This cabinet totally deserve it’s name.
Very nice room btw!

Very jealous of your minicute eyehooks. I've looked all over for those and can never seem to find the right ones. Nice clean setup too!

Back